It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
(male)

majedco HB User
I feel my back head heavy,pain,nick stiff along with shoulders pain and slight dizzy

On Thursday March 24 first time happened in my entire life, i am 30 years old male., i was sleeping normal and when i wake up and set down on the bed suddenly i got attacked by a strong dizziness and i saw the entire room turning into so many directions,The dizziness couldn't stop for a few seconds kept with me until i slept on my back then slowly stopped. I had the dizziness the whole day, which forced me to go hospital immediately and get checked by the doctor. Doctor hospitalized me for 5 days from above date to investigate why i suddenly attacked by dizziness. The doctor made a lot of blood tests everything come out negative, i had very bad Diarrhea at that time so doctor suspect it might be the cause, Doctor gave a lot of medications for it ( Diarrhea and dizziness) and no help until now i feel my head is totally heavy with slight dizzy and my neck is stiff with pain and numbing sometimes, feeling lazy and a little bed hard to breath, feeling headache on the back of my head and numbing (like something moving in it), when i walk i feel unstable and like i want someone to carry my head for me. always feeling pulse,numb,heavy on the back of my head head like someone polling my head down or like i feel my head is going to fall down, weak in my arms, body, stiff nick and pain along with the shoulders, lazy. I only feel comfortable when i lay down on the bed and close my eyes, that make me feel better. i don't know what to do all doctors checked my blood and everything found fine. Please let me know what kind of sickness i have and how to get ride of it, it is ugly, disturbing and irritating feelings. I am not taking any medication right now but only the dizzy bills but not helping at all. I almost forgot that i always feel like that from 9:00AM all the way to 6:00PM and when come to sleep at night a little bit disturb.Sometimes only happen in different hours. Please advise me as i am a really active person like to go out in real life always no fears of anything, i just got new job and i am afraid to lose my job because of this.Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to majedco For This Useful Post:
sANDY252627 (06-27-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: I feel my back head heavy,pain,nick stiff along with shoulders pain and slight di

Hi well some things to have checked might include an infection that spread to become meningitis, and maybe something wrong with ears, maybe parasites.

I would do a warm shower followed by cold and repeated 4 times ending with cold drying well and sleeping for the night. I might use some foods known to repel parasites such as carrots parsley and fennel tea.

Is there a fever?

Closed Thread