It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
(male)

cookoo HB User
unable to move

so this is for my girlfriend. For the past few days, she has been in a situation where both of her arms, and legs are so numb, that she is unable to move. So as a result, she just lies down on the sofa or the bed all night. It usually takes a couple hours before she gains energy to be able to move around. This is also during her period, so not sure if this affects any thing.

Just as a side note, she is taking levetiracetam to control seizures, so not sure if that has anything to do with it too.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: unable to move

If she is unable to move due to severe numbness I think it is time to consult a Dr. or even take her to an ER.

JJ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
(female)

Suzanne44 HB UserSuzanne44 HB User
Re: unable to move

she definitely needs to call her dr. and describe the symptoms that she is having. good luck to her!

Closed Thread