It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
(male)

Phil90 HB User
Can't sit still?

Hi,

To start, as I see most information related to this topic seems to be related to ADHD, is that I'm 20 and I've never been diagnosed with anything like that, so I don't think it's that.

Basically, given the thread title, is that I can't sit still. Some background info: I'm a student and I suffer from anxiety and mild depression, but at current I'm on a gap year working for a year to gain experience. It's not too stressful (better than uni) at the moment, although I do get quite bored with some of the work.

I thought maybe it was related to anxiety/boredom but whatever I'm doing, whether it's listening to music at home, browsing the web, or doing stuff at work I'm generally always the same (until my energy runs out). I generally sit there with my feet 'drumming' (just in air, not making a noise on the ground) or with one leg up and throwing my foot around. Also just moving position constantly. I'm pretty impatient too, it increases when I'm waiting for my pc to do something etc

I am sat down 90% of my time, so perhaps that's it, but I would appreciate anyone's input or recommendations to overcome this please.

Kind Regards.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:47 AM   #2
(female)

Adalyn HB User
Re: Can't sit still?

You may be very emotional, that's not bad Go in for sports and you'll waste your energy on useful activity for your health! Sports will help you to overcome your depression

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread