It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
(female)

ColaCo HB User
Tired and Exhausted

I am 25 years of age. I eat three meals a day, I get great rest, but every day I awake, it's hard for me to get up. For the entire day, I am completely exhausted and tired. I have no idea why. I try to eat to see if that would help me, but all it does is make it worse. I am nauseous for the early part of the day, my head hurts and my body feels weak. I unfortunately am not work, which means I don't have health insurances so I can't go to the doctors to see what's wrong with me. I'm begining to become a little worried because, I've been feeling like this since the begining of this year and nothing has changed. I can do too much of anything because I'm always so "out of it". I don't know what to do, I need help.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Tired and Exhausted

Hi well sometimes the hospitals have an insurance to help cover those who cannot otherwise afford to pay and sometimes towns and cities can help with that also with a charity system for the poor.

Sometimes fermentation of food can occur if one naps or sleeps after eating. Fermentation can contribute to Candida growth according to some sources. It is better to take a walk and try to do a little something in the house and resist the urge to sleep in the day time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User

Your not pregnant? If your sure thats not it. Maybe your low on iron, Try taking a good multi vitamin. Sometimes being depressed can cause this tiredness.

Old 04-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #4
(male)

Aeden HB User

Hi ColaCo,
I think you need to focus on your diet. Avoid oily and spicy food in your diet chart.
Do add fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid tin juices and take fresh juices.
Don't take this on your nerves and start any sports. It will make you active and healthy.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:00 AM   #5
(male)

Dermot2927 HB User

Hi Cola. I sympathise with you - I'm in a similar fix, but am now almost 54 years of age! I have been this way for as long as I can remember, certainly since I was your age, and it's a depressing thought that so much of my life has been wasted being tired when I could have been achieving something. I have always been active, playing rugby, soccer and going to the gym, plus I raised three daughters and have worked since I left school at 18. Take last night - I slept for 7-8 hours, got up and had breakfast. As I sat in the armchair, I felt like I could have a nap! This within an hour of getting up. I went to work and my eyes felt like holes in the snow. I have visited doctors over the years, only to be told "It's just the way you are, live with it" (the good old NHS here in the UK). I nap every afternoon, sometimes twenty minutes, sometimes over an hour (I know people will say I shouldn't but it's either that or be like a walking zombie until bedtime). I came to this board to try to find a solution, and I'm hopeful I will - I hope you do too, and aren't looking back on a life of tiredness in thirty years time. Best of luck.

Last edited by Dermot2927; 04-05-2011 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Mistake in name.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
(female)

pamcakes85 HB User

Hi ColaCo,

I sympathise completely with you, what I read was just me at 15! I am 25 now! At 15 I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid, I showed no symptoms like weight gain, intolerance to cold or depressing, just the horrible tiredness! one that takes over everything and is there from the moment you wake up!

However, in saying this other conditions like anaemia can cause tiredness! First I would try getting more iron rich foods into you, like red means, plenty green leafy veg and see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't I would consider going down the route of getting bloods checked, or seeing an endocrine professional.

I'm in the uk so don't understand the whole health insurance thing cause here we have the good old NHS.

Hope you feel better soon!

Pam

Old 04-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi if a person eats sweets and has Candida it can cause tiredness.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #8
(male)

Dermot2927 HB User

Thanks SJB, I have a real sweet tooth but I don't know what Canndida is! I'll research it.

The following user gives a hug of support to Dermot2927:
sjb (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 05:54 AM   #9
(female)

Adalyn HB User

Engage in your favourite activity, find that one you are interested in! May be your condition is connected to some apathy? If not - take vitamins as all people are more or less lack of vitamins in winter and spring and your organizm may react on it this way!

Closed Thread