It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
(female)

79Dragonfly HB User
Unhappy Weak/woozy drunk feeling...

I don't know where to actually put my topic, since it covers many areas. It all started a year and a half ago. I started getting nasal congestion. The doctor told me that my passages were swollen and put me on Nasonex. Which was good and it worked for awhile. I was also feeling the Earth move as I walked around my workplace. It's like I could tell the floor was uneven, the doc told me it was Veritgo and gave me meclizine. A few months after I quit my job I had a dizzy spell. I had to literally just lay down and wait for the world to stop spinning. Ever since I have felt woozy everyday. Some days are better than others, but it is everyday. It is worse when my nose is congested which is very often. It is accompanied by severe exhaustion. I can not hold my eyes open somedays, I just have to go lay down. There is also total body weakness. I feel drunk, weak and like I am going to pass out. I can't keep living like this! I am afraid to drive with my kids in the car or go anywhere with them because when it hits I feel like I have to fight to stay awake. It is always worse when I am up moving around. I get real hot and feel like I am gonna faint. Takes forever to get over that feeling. I am 31. I don't smoke, drink or use any drugs.. I don't even take Tylenol. I have been thinking that maybe it is Allergies but then I think surely allergies don't cause all these problems! Can anyone please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Weak/woozy drunk feeling...

Have you been seen by an ENT as it could be an inner ear problem. When my sinuses act up I get that feeling too...not good. Don't know when the last time you had a good physical checkup but maybe one is in order. It could be a number of different things, like low BP, Thyroid or Anemia. BTW..allergies could also be to blame.

Best of luck and wishes...JJ...

Closed Thread