It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2011, 05:56 AM   #1
(male)

KravKrava HB User
Unhappy Help! Feel like vomitting everytime i eat at night!

Hi im 17 this yr. Everytime i eat dinner eventhough im hungry i will feel like vomitting. Like too full or bloated or stuff like that.. No matter how much of food i eat(even if i eat a little bit) i will still feel like vomitting later on arnd aft 5-15min after eating. It will normally last arnd a few hrs.! HELP! i want to eat a proper dinner at least! ONLY for dinner! Lunch and breakfast no matter how much i eat i wont feel any of these.!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Help! Feel like vomitting everytime i eat at night!

Hi a professional could be seen in case there is a difficulty that can be resolved. How about a small amount of freshly pressed grape juice perhaps diluted in water, is that tolerated? Also a meal should never be taken real late and then slept on afterward according to what I have read. Meals aught to be about 5 hours apart and the third meal should be always a light one anyway even if perfectly healthy. A peice of bread and fruit should be enough in the opinion of some.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
(male)

KravKrava HB User

Yes, i've take my dinner at around 7pm at so i dont think that's the problem.. Normally after that i feel like vomitting i will start to burp and it will get better for a slight moment and the feeling just come back and this repeats over and over again until i dont feel bloated anymore..

Old 04-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi quite honestly 7 seems a bit late and I find that food does not digest as fast if taken that late. If a person rises at 6 in the morning and eats breakfast at 7 then lunch at 12:45 then supper at 6 in late afternoon early evening digestion might be a bit easier for at least a healthy person.

Old 04-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
(female)

InShapeAfter50 HB User

I am a lot older than you. Your message brought back bad memories. I felt sick after eating when I was a teen too. The problem was solved by eating more frequently. Snacking is not for everyone but it is right for some. Is it possible that you are getting too hungry? Waiting too long to eat. Assuming you are eating healthy meals, add a healthy snack between lunch and dinner. Maybe some raw veggie slices or an apple or a few (10-12) almonds. It might help.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
(male)

KravKrava HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by InShapeAfter50 View Post
I am a lot older than you. Your message brought back bad memories. I felt sick after eating when I was a teen too. The problem was solved by eating more frequently. Snacking is not for everyone but it is right for some. Is it possible that you are getting too hungry? Waiting too long to eat. Assuming you are eating healthy meals, add a healthy snack between lunch and dinner. Maybe some raw veggie slices or an apple or a few (10-12) almonds. It might help.
Haha, Well i think i dont have this problem. I do get hungry easily during the day and i will eat quite a lot too.. But the only problem is during the night i get hungry but after i eat i feel bloated and nauseous.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

Hi eating in between meals is not recommended according to some well trusted sources. It wears out the stomach over time because there is no time to replenish the stomach acids and get a badly needed rest between meals. It is like going to work all the time instead of having that occasional breaktime. I know some doctors have recommended it but to those who I see doing it it has resulted in digestive problems, obesity, cancer high blood pressure, sleep apnea, possible brain damage, diabetes, stroke from these obesity problems. Of course that does not usually help the pocket book for the person suffering. Of course if one has skipped a meal and has been hungry for more than 5 hours then one might eat to relieve the stomach.

Closed Thread