It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
(male)

philbuk HB User
What is wrong with me?

Hi all

Im hoping you can help me as Im getting depressed about my conditions becuase they seem to be getting worse and my doctor is not being very helpful.

On their own they are not a major issue but my concern is about having all of them at the same time and this is ongoing.

I am a 31 year old male.

I currently have the following symptons...

Pink Eye infection - (right eye only) which I have had for 8 days with lump on lower eyelid. Lots of discharge overnight etc.

Swimmers Ear - Sounds like water in my ear, hurts when i pop my ear. I have had this for several months now

Fungal Infections on face x2 - I have white patches of tinea versicolour on my face and other patches of raised scaley red bumps which looks more like eczema. I have had these for over 6 months and no amount of steriod creams or anti fungal treatments seem to be able to shift it.

Other sysmptons include fatigue, feeling low, strange tension headaches

I have been tested for HIV, Hepatitas, Diabetes etc.

I have an appointment coming up with a dermatologist but although he may be able to sort the skin problems i am worried there is a more serious issue as to ehy i keep getting fungal / bacerial infections.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

itburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB Useritburns2004 HB User
Re: What is wrong with me?

Virus running through you.( a virus can take weeks to resolve) A little rest and relaxation would help. Emergen-c powder vitamin mix and drink lots and lots of water to help flush it out of your body. Eye doc should help with the eye situation. Be patient and hopefully within a week or two you'll start to feel much better.Swimmers ear needs drops.if its swimmers ear. Its annoying being sick when you have so many things that need to get done. If you can.. get some sunlight and sit outside for at least a half an hour. Watch funny shows too..comedy is a great way for the body to relax and helps it heal. Feel better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: What is wrong with me?

HI Have sweets or anti-biotics been used?
Has the opthamologist been seen for the eye? Sometimes the boric acid saline eyewash they have is useful.
More than one person used a flax charcoal water paste put in a paper towel and placed over the eye with a wooden spoon to keep it in place for a while helped draw out the poisons of the bacteria.

Closed Thread