It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
(male)

Goodman16 HB User
I think I have a worm? I also have a rash...

I ate some raw chicken about a week or two ago and now I've been getting diarrhea and I also have a rash at the inside of my leg near my groin. I don't have money of my own to see a doctor and I don't know what to do. Help please?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: I think I have a worm? I also have a rash...

Hi sometimes the doctors or hospitals have special plans for the poor to receive care paid for by the city or state they are in one might want to check for this. A stool test can check for worms and a dermatologist might help with the rash. Walnuts, parlsey, carrots, fennel and wormwood might be useful and there are some nice beewax creams that might be useful. When creams are applied they should be applied from the outside of the area in. I would not use artificial lotions with chemicals and fragrances as they may cause allergies. Bedbugs are causing some people rashes now so heads up. An internet search on herbs might be useful for whatever worm it is thought might be present.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread