It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
(male)

GeneAlan HB User
Worries and Back pain

Hi my name is gene, lets just get to the point here.
I've seen My Doctor 6 times due to pain in my back,
She has gave me muscle relaxers, Physical therapy, and Valium.
Nothing works, I am in constant pain in my right upper back and shoulder
it has now spread to the left upper back. Its a burning blunt pain not pinch y or stabbing but really uncomfortable. I had a Chest xray 7 months ago. I had a MRI of my Pancreas/liver to check for Gallstones, I recently had my gallbladder taken out about 9 months ago. I have seen 3 different doctors and im going to a neurosurgeon tomorrow to get a MRI without contrast for my cervical spine.
I have smoked since i was 16 i am now 25. I started out with maybe 2 packs a week for the first year and moved up to half pack a day and then for about 4 years i was at a pack a day, i am now at about a pack every 3 days. i want to quit just really hard. Well i have acid reflux bad too and im not active at all because of the back pain ive recently quit my job and feel as if i cant do anything because i am depressed due to this pain and doctors not helping me. She writes me off and just gives me pills. I am very worried that i have lung cancer or some kind of terminal illness. I have over worried my self and life is miserable right now. I do sit on the computer a lot almost 6 hours a day. i eat a normal diet , no red meat, just fish and chicken and some pork. I'm 175 , 5'11 and Ive always weighed 150 but recently gained 25 pounds. I don't know what to think of all this as i am really worried about lung cancer, don't give me the speech to quit smoking im trying i don't buy them anymore i bum from my girlfriend yeah i know dumb. I don't know what else to do. i had a MRI of my throrasic spine to and nothing found except a birthmark on my spine or something they said it was benign. I also have a protruding bone/lump on my right shoulder when i flex , it pops up and is sore. right neck is very sore too. i take ibuprofen for it but it doesn't rly help the back pain just neck pain. I'm sorry if this is all over the place but im trying to speak of every symptom. please any help would be great!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
(male)

GeneAlan HB User
Re: Worries and Back pain

also my legs have been having burning spots around them ankles/knees i got a CBC and b12 check everything came back normal except the B12 was borderline. I also am experiencing tingling/numbness in my right cheek

Closed Thread