It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
(male)

GeneAlan HB User
Back Pain.

Hey its me again well, I went to the neurosurgeon today after various trips 2 special doctors and no one can find out whats wrong with me. I have terrible back pain in the thoracic area along with shoulder and neck pain. I have a large protruding bone line structure on my right shoulder that pops out feels like a lump. I had a MRI done today of the cervical spine because he thinks that is causing my pain but yet he said he see's nothing on it and the radiologist will look at it Monday but as of now the neurosurgeon said it looks fine. Yeah then why am i in so much pain? kind of dumb. i asked him to look at my shoulder and he said i don't see how me looking at it could help. He wont even touch me or look at me in the eyes he tells me to sit in the chair and he uses the bed as a table so what he did was said you need physical therapy - heat massage ok what do i have to lose but i really didn't like the way he treated me. Its ******** how Doctors these days don't care about patients. Only money. Whatever. Any input would be great.

History
MRI of Pancreas/Liver to check for gallstones [NOTHING]
MRI of thoracic spine [NOTHING BUT A BENIGN BIRTH MARK ON SPINE]
MRI of cervical spine. [NOTHING ACCORDING TO NEUROSURGEON]

. Also i do have acid reflux but i don't take prilosec anymore because i believe it is making my back pain worse. I also sometimes wake up with this overwhelming pain in my Diaphragm and it radiates to the point in my back sometimes it feels like if i drink a whole bunch of water it takes it right away. but not for long. I'm sick of feeling like this its been 9 months.
I had a neck injury but no care for it it was from tubing and i hit water really hard yes my neck hurts but ibuprofen will do for now i just want this back pain to be gone. I'm lost on what to do. Ive seen my GP 7 times now she's given me Muscle relaxers. I tried PT but he said my whole right side was weak and i called ********. He was just trying to get me to come for classes and spend money, he was saying that my right leg and right arm were weak yeah right. I know what he was doing he was pushing in and not down. whatever. Ive also seen a orthopedic surgeon who said nothing about my MRI of thoracic spine. He said to do some cardio. yeah i don't workout because im really worried about my back. yes i smoke i have been for 9 years i want to quit but it seems like that is the only thing that brings me happiness due to my back pain. I'm depressed and am worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
(male)

GeneAlan HB User
Re: Back Pain.

BTW i am 25 year old male. 175 lbs and 5.11 Had Gallbladder removal and hernia repair in pelvic area

Closed Thread