It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
(male)

MrDann HB User
Very worried and don't know what to do.

About 3-4 months ago I started having some troubles at nights sleeping (symptoms started to appear after around 8-9pm) where I get very sore stomach and shaking as in you are low on energy when I had my dinner meal barely 2-3 hours ago (5-6pm). I also get a constant rumbling of the stomach and the little croak / rumble feeling you get at the bottom of your neck rarely if you have trapped air or something (I hope you know what I mean), that is constant along with other strange rumbling / slightly painful and very discomforting (because it triggers me feeling very sick but not actually being sick) feelings around other areas of my body such as the upper and middle breast, stomach and at the very bottom of my spine / anus (Sounds very confusing probably but stay with me). When these start happening a sickness feeling and diohreah (if spelt right) are triggered and last for a very long time preventing me from getting to sleep until at least 3-4am.

Originally this was just a night problem but over the past 4 days this has now become constant, I get a constant sore stomach 24/7 now with large amounts of shaking more towards the evenings and nights rather than during the day (Mornings is quite bad also). I seriously feel like I cannot eat anything or I will be sick but I know that if I don't eat anything I could feel worse. My doctor and every family member think its just because I need to wind down after watching tv or playing on my computer but winding down is just not feeling tired for 30 mins or so while your body just starts to rest, Not feeling sick, headaches, having to lay in very specific positions, having sudden urges to go to the toilet and not being able to go, having a stinging / burning feel when you eventually manage to urinate (which i've only done about 3-4 times successfully over 3 and a half days). I'm seriously stuck here, I personally think its IBS but I feel my family are trying to blame other things and constrict me.

When I was at the doctors earlier today my dad wouldn't let me go in on my own because he though I would tell the doctor, Quote; "Bulls**t" and when we was talknig to the doctor he actually made me say things that weren't true so the doctor just thinks its because I have to wind down from games when I feel sick 24/7.. I had to dial 999 last night to get some serious help after I got a very painful stomach rumble and lost literally all the energy I had and started to struggle breathing and nearly passed out onto a metal bed-end because the NHS direct number didnt manage to contact me back because my mobile has such a poor signal, I seriously cannot go through this again tonight, I'm on the virdge of running away from my family because they think I lie about everything and make stuff up to make things appear worse than they are when, TRUST ME, THEY ARE NOT!

I need help here please somebody, I cannot go through another painful and hard night having to call 999 again..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Very worried and don't know what to do.

There is definately something wrong and it could be a number of things...IBS..Acid Reflux or a host of other things. I'm certainly sure your family isn't helping by not letting you talk to the Dr., makes no sense.

Is there a way you can make an appt. with the Dr. and go on your own? What kind of response did you get from 999, which I assume is an emergency number like 911 here in the states?

Can you confide in another family member to try and help you get some medical care? The shaking could be low blood sugar so you also need to be tested for Diabetes. I'm sure nerves are playing a part, but not that much. If your having burning when you urinate that is a possible urinary tract infection.

Please get some medical help...JJ

Old 04-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
(male)

MrDann HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
There is definately something wrong and it could be a number of things...IBS..Acid Reflux or a host of other things. I'm certainly sure your family isn't helping by not letting you talk to the Dr., makes no sense.

Is there a way you can make an appt. with the Dr. and go on your own? What kind of response did you get from 999, which I assume is an emergency number like 911 here in the states?

Can you confide in another family member to try and help you get some medical care? The shaking could be low blood sugar so you also need to be tested for Diabetes. I'm sure nerves are playing a part, but not that much. If your having burning when you urinate that is a possible urinary tract infection.

Please get some medical help...JJ
I can't make an appointment myself because there is no phone unguarded (as in, heard by parents without them knowing im calling), as for the low blood sugar I tried drinking lots of coke and eating sugary foods but it had no effect. I can't figure out what to do, Its 9:14PM so I can't really get out the house without them knowing I've left so im stuck. Only resource I have is the internet

Old 04-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User

You seriously need to sit down and talk to your parents and tell them exactly how your feeling. The internet can't diagnose you, that needs to be done by a Dr. You can guess all you want, but you seriously need a pros help.

Good luck and well wishes...JJ...

Closed Thread