It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
(female)

a042810 HB User
Question So tired today...

I sleep pretty well, and have relatively normal patterns. I rarely get up more than once a night, and am in bed from 9 or 10pm till at least 5am. I normally take a while to wake up in the morning, but I'm usually doing pretty well by the time I get to work at 7am.

I was so tired this morning, I barely had the energy to call in sick. I went back to sleep at 6am, and aside from getting up to use the bathroom twice, I slept the day away (I finally forced myself to do something at 3pm - but I could have slept longer). I did have one cup of coffee then, and it's almost 5:30pm now and I am still foggy and I think I'd have no problem right now crawling right back into bed (which is not an option because I want to go to bed normally tonight).

I know people sleep more when they are depressed - and I wouldn't be posting if I thought for a second that might be the issue. Life is actually really great right now - I have lots of friends who I spent a lovely weekend with, a wonderful boyfriend, and I just got a new job I am very excited about.

Nothing else is different except I was working out steady for the last few months and I "took the week off" last week. Everything else is the same - though I did have injections for both my allergies and birth control last week (I usually try to not have them so close together but that's just how it worked out this time).

Is there anything that could suddenly make me so tired that I am not thinking of? Is my body just mad at me for not working out last week?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: So tired today...

Could you just possibly be coming down with a cold or are your allergies acting up? The weather everywhere has been so weird and I know around here the allergy count if off the wall.

Have you ever had the shots so close together before, if not, maybe that could be it. Out side of that you sound pretty good and seem very happy. Two weeks ago both my husband and I had what we call a couple of lazy days, as neither of us felt like doing a thing. Maybe the body just needs some R&R.

Take care...JJ...

Closed Thread