It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
(male)

mattypasta HB User
Weird sensations days after marijuana use

hello, this is my first post here so please bear with me. I'll try and be as descriptive as possible making sure to leave out NO details!!

After school on the 20th, my friend coaxed me into sparking up a bowl with him. apparently the grade of it was 'coosh' (not sure of thats right, how to spell it)... he took ~ 2-3 large hits in the car and i took 1 decent one and i pussed out on the last one, i just kept the smoke in my mouth.

my prior experiences with marijuana have all been really negative. The last time I smoked it was with my bro and we had a joint called 'O.G.'. i was spinning wildly and my bodey was pulsing. Not only this but i would feel like i was moving in slow motion, doing all my actions over again and my heart was racing and i couldn't believe the world was real. i would look in the mirror and not believe I was looking at myself..

I told him i was hi but I knew it was not, i just tried to play it as safe as possible. a few mins later when i was @ home i felt kinda happy and my body was tingling, and i thought this was a good experience for me to have. it was not negative and it felt kind of cool. but, 5 hours later, i wanted it to END! I mean, most peeps I talk to say that the hi lasts fro about an hour - 2 hour. These guys are not novice tho, they smoked for years.

that night i could not sleep. i kept getting thristy but not hungry, the more water i;'d drink the more it would just come back out of me. i think i went to be b-room 3 times that night. The whole night I just felt miserable, so much so that I was really scared so I called my mom in to sleep in my bed with me in case something happened. i did not tell her i smoked i just said I have not been feeling good the whole day. I'd be getting the chills which would go away abruptly abd start back up again at times when i was out of my water-bed.

on thursday morning i was feeling terrible. I thought a shower would help me, so I went in and put it @ 50/50 temp so as not to make it too hot or cold. In the middle of washing my hair, I got mega dizzy and nearly passed out! i had to quickly turn off the shower with my hair still with some shampoo in it and lay on the ground. so dizzy, then I threw up in toilet. I ate scarcely on wednesday, so i did not throw up a big amount, more dry heaves than anything else but i probably vomited a good 4 times.

the rest of the day it was terrible. i was so lethargic, dizzy, my body would feel *****ly and stuff. i just layed in bed for most of the day. I was drinking a LOT of water to try and flush out the thc out of my system hopefully. I was also taking Bayer Back & body in increments of 2 tabs/6 hrs like the directions said. it did not seem to help. i also used some alka-seltzer day but it did not help that much either.

Friday morn, I woke up feeling dizzy and hot. i went to the BR and threw up. and my mother gave me some advil AM which I drank with a full flass of water. today i've been in bed for most of the day. i have a light head right now and it's causing me not to think completely straight. i still feel kind of lazy and mopey. i'm drinking Alka-Seltzer DAY right now and it seems to have done a little bit, but i still have a splitting light head. I have to dress up really warm or else I get pretty damn cold and gives me the chills. i'm still not hungry, haven't been for a couple days now, so opposite of munchies, just thirsty. everything i eat i feel like i'm gonna regurg.

there it is, please tell me whats wrong! will it go away? am I doomed for life? i'll stay tuned for your replies. thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Weird sensations days after marijuana use

I would say you have the flu..Nothing to do with the pot..

Old 04-22-2011, 05:09 PM   #3
(male)

mattypasta HB User

weird that coincided so perfectly

Old 04-22-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User

weird yes but its not the pot

Closed Thread