It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
(female)

ceo44 HB User
Question Creepy Crawly Skin Sensations

I really need help with this, I experience while trying to fall asleep a creepy crawly sensation throughout my whole body, even on my face and arms, feet. This is also happening right now during the day. It feels like tiny bugs crawling all over me and sometimes I get a sharp "biting" feeling. Like something bit me but when I look, there's nothing there.

I looked online and I have many of the basic sypmtoms of RLS, but somehow I don't think it is because it happens all over my body. It seriously feels like the tiniest bugs are crawling across my skin and biting me.

Please, has anyone else dealt with this? I have asked my Dr's and they just brush it off as if it's nothing...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
(female)

Jacquie23 HB User
Re: Creepy Crawly Skin Sensations

aww.. im sorry to hear about that.

i have a simular thing, i have had it almost my whole life, and i dont think it will ever go away. You need to ask yourself some honest questions, like, did you do drugs, what kinds, and how toxic where they? did you take alot of medications in your life? did your parents do drugs or drink or smoke? have you ever swam in dirty polluted water? Is your mother really healthy or kinda toxic? if she was toxic when she was pregnant with you (such as drinking smoking or drugs or medication) then you are born toxic and only need a small amount to push you over the edge. You can tell how toxic someone is by looking at the skin. healthy skin is supple and smooth, toxic skin is easily damaged by sun or products.

back in the 1950 they started using pesticides on our crops to prevent bugs, they said its such a small amount it wont harm anyone, and its only on the outside of the fruit. but over the years even smaller amounts were carried on to the next generation infecting the seeds, till now 60 years later our fruits are just FULL of toxicity in each of the fibers cells, even before the chemicals are sprayed. packaged foods are even worse!!

Its the same thing for our bodies, we eat these foods and its not bad, in small amounts, but small amounts of drugs and chemicals never leave your body, they live in the cells, they change us, and it builds up and builds up, until we break.

I believe this creepy crawly sensation is caused by that, meditating helps a bit, it helps lessen the pain, over time, you hardly feel it, but its there you just get used to it so it feels like its not. detoxing diets, finding foods you are sensitive to and switching to organic if you can afford it. and stop buying package foods thats a big no no, as most of the items are picked from toxic crops and then changed in a lab or adding even more chemicals.

Modified corn starch is taking Toxic crop corn as its the cheaper and mass produced and changing it in a lab or "modifying it" this changes the molecules.
artificial colors and flavors are man made to appeal to our sight and taste.
Wheat flower and process wheat, we have changed the molicules so much with wheat that a protine "gluten" is now out of whack and attacks alot of weaker people stomachs (people who are genetically prone based on history. "celic disease" ) , and causing intolerance to newer generations that are not genetically prone to it, but their DNA is changing beacuse of all of the above and more.

we don't know what this stuff does to us, but.. we are getting an idea only now.

Last edited by Jacquie23; 05-02-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

I've had this too from time to time. It can be caused by nerves. It is also something that can happen during perimenopause. But I doubt you are at that age. Just know it's nothing serious. Some things are just unexplainable. It's ok. Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:19 AM   #4
(male)

koko22 HB User

I know what you mean because i have had many issues with that. It scares me when it happens because it happens just as I am about to go to sleep and I get scared when it happens

Old 02-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
(female)

n2hlth HB Usern2hlth HB User

I have been suffering from this for 5 years...I have had every test and they are all normal...but resently the dermatologist told me it could be from the brain signals sending
these sensatatios. I get a little relief from a cream called Traicinolone Acetonide and aterax 100 mg a day. this helps take the edge off these sensations...I know I have been battling my doctors and now they are finally understanding..it is cronic skin formication

Old 02-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo44 View Post
I really need help with this, I experience while trying to fall asleep a creepy crawly sensation throughout my whole body, even on my face and arms, feet. This is also happening right now during the day. It feels like tiny bugs crawling all over me and sometimes I get a sharp "biting" feeling. Like something bit me but when I look, there's nothing there.

I looked online and I have many of the basic sypmtoms of RLS, but somehow I don't think it is because it happens all over my body. It seriously feels like the tiniest bugs are crawling across my skin and biting me.

Please, has anyone else dealt with this? I have asked my Dr's and they just brush it off as if it's nothing...
Hello ceo44,

I have a reaction to certain pain meds and use benadryl,as it seems to alleviate the symptom.

If you do consider this,please discuss it with your doctor.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Old 04-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
(female)

n2hlth HB Usern2hlth HB User

Dear CEO44

I have suffered from these sensations for years....finally I went to a neurologist...and gave me medicine called Neurontin....wow all the stinging,crawling,pain is now gone...I
have started having my life back again..

I hope this might help anyone suffering.

n2hlth

Old 04-19-2012, 03:28 AM   #8
(male)

robert758 HB User

i think you should apply oil.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #9
(female)

quietclsts HB User

When I read your message it described exactly what I've been experiencing exact I feel them in my ears mostly. I went to a clinic last week (I don't have health insurance) and the nurse couldn't find any visible signs of insects crawling but wrote out a prescription for Permethrin Cream. Apparently she was assuming I had head lice even though there were no signs. It didn't work even after two applications. The only thing I can surmise is I was cutting bushes down in my back yard and was exposed to something in the soil such as eggs. I'm at wits end with this problem. It's been going on two months and my significant other has no symptoms even though we share the same bed. Any progress on your diagnosis?

Closed Thread