It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
(male)

Flamespectre HB User
Dry Mouth/Hair Loss/Throbbing Pain in Tongue.

Hey guys I just signed up with a few questions...About a half a year ago I stared having all sorts of problems with my body.

My throat is always dry. There was a point where I was drinking less water than I used to be, but for a while now I have been getting more than enough. It can stay dry for the entire day, this really bothers me. So if I was in fact dehydrated, how long does it take for me to get hydrated again?

There is a strange throbbing pain on the back of my tongue. It's not so bad, if I'm not focusing directly on it then I won't really notice it. It does become quite annoying, at times.

My hair is falling out left and right. I'm only 19 so I know it's too soon for such a thing. I get lots of dandruff, even though I wash my hair often enough. This doesn't bother me so much, as I am not all that attached to the hair on my head in the first place(I generally keep it very low). What DOES bother me is the fact that my EYEBROW hair is starting to FALL OUT. This really bugs the hell out of me, and its starting to make me look strange.

I plan to see a doctor, eventually. I can't afford it as I'm currently looking for work.

So, yeah, it sucks that I am losing my hair, and that I have to get up at 2:00 am, coughing due to a very dry throat and a throbbing tongue. If there is anything I can do, or you have any ideas, let me know. Thank you, thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread