It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
(male)

poplatino44 HB User
pain on right side of body

Almost all my pains have been on the right side of my body, joint pain, muscle spasm, abdominal pain, pain when exercising and during or after running. it is always on my right side. i had Herpes zoster on the right side and according to the dermatologist that examined me, it was on a nerve from the spine to my belly button, it was literally on a straight line from my back to my belly button. i was treated for that and it cured, but it left me with a slight tick when sitting still. Then a couple months later, i had a muscle spasm on the right side of my chest, i ended up in a hospital under observation. My right foot is deformed. ive had 7 operations on that foot. the first operation was to remove a toe 2 inches long when i was 14 months old, the second was to remove a bone that kept growing, third was to remove excess tissue that began to grow on the ball of my foot, the rest was the removal of miscellaneous nerves and scarred tissues. some times my jaw locks up and the nerve, i think it is, becomes tense and is visible on my neck, it is painful and either forces my jaw open or forces it shut. I am a 20 year old male, 5' 11" 195lb.

is there anything that i should check? Ohhh, one more thing, i survived leukemia as an infant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread