It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
(female)

mirandax3 HB User
Blood clots and white cell count over 20,000

My father was hospitalized about 2 weeks ago because he was progressively becoming weaker and unable to move. He is on dialysis for kidney failure and has had many health problems. They have found blood clots in his right leg (which was aputated years ago below the knee) and in his lungs. He also has pnuemonia and some form of infection but the doctors have not found out what kind. His white blood cell count is around 22,000 right now and rising even though he his on antibiotics and his red cell count is very low. He also has fluid retention in his arms and abdomen and the fluid is leaking from his skin, they call it weeping but it is something i have never seen before. I have never posted here before and was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this? The doctors now think he might have some sort of fungus but we dont think that would cuase all of this. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread