It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
(female)

cutiepie960 HB User
Unhappy Re: Deep thigh hematoma

Hello,
Good day everyone! Basically i am i very good health however about a month ago i was climbing a ROCKWALL to trim some branches that was over hanging from my neighbors yard at 9:30 p.m It was dark and i decided to call it an evening so my nephew put the ladder for me to climb up & down from this ROCKWALL and this 4 layer ROCKWALL which 3 of them were soldered together however the 4th layer had some loose very heavy cement block that was not soldered together instead of using the ladder to come down this ROCKWALL i decided to jump so with my STUPIDY i jumped and i had my hands on 2 of these loose heavy cement blocks as i jumped i landed on my butt which was no problem the problem came as i tried to get back on my feet as i was about to get up off the ground i didn't realize these 2 large cement block was about to come crashing down b/c i couldn't see it was dark well it did landing on my right upper thigh i screamed in PAIN trying to get it off my leg as my nephew came running towards me getting these 2 cement blocks off my leg

i could feel from the inside of my pants my leg swelling up and i couldn't feel my leg at all it was numb i was rushed to the ER and they took all the necessary care. the next day my whole leg had bled under the skin all the way to my vagina area and till this day i have a massive blood clot lump there my PCP sent me to a knee and joint SURGEON which i saw and he said that this a very DEEP HEMATOMA and told me that to put heat on it and said that he could drain it to heal faster or it can heal on its own however don't expect the swelling to go down in days, weeks its gonna take months even a year!

Everytime i walk i feel like a FREAK like i have like another human being attached to me. My leg at the time looked like something out of a HORROR movie since then i've been heating my leg but the swelling is still there. I am scheduled to see my SURGEON tommorrow to see how its progeressing and i am afraid what he'll tell me. I am not afraid of him draining it its when i have to stuff the gauze in the wound and after seeing my sister and my nephew going through this i just don't want to go through it b/c changing the gauze is very PAINFUL especially after the NUMBNESS goes away just thinking about it gives me NIGHTMARES! Any additional info would be greatly appreciated!!!Thanks guys and have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread