It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
(female)

Leelee28 HB UserLeelee28 HB User
Exclamation Pain just below xiphoid (sternum) + other strange things

About a week ago I noticed that I have some pain right around my xiphoid process - like there's something pushing on it. It reminded me of how I felt during my wedding, since my dress was strapless it was tightest just below my chest to hold it up. I was wearing a tank top with a built in bra that day and thought maybe it was just too tight - but the pain hasn't gone away. Having any kind of pressure (like a normal bra) is painful and irritating. I also eat less because the pressure makes me feel full. Yesterday at lunch I had a chicken breast and some salad, not really that much, and I was so uncomfortably full for the next like 5 hours, and that just seems strange to me, because I really don't think I over ate at all. So I'm getting kind of nervous/freaked out - chest hurts, getting full quickly, hurts to breathe, any kind of pressure is painful, even a wireless bra hurts!

I've also lost some weight (like 2lbs) but I recently started school and I feel like I've been eating more and yet seemed to have lost weight. I started Vyvanse (an ADD med) a few months ago, and that zapped my appetite, so I lost like 10 lbs, but I've been pretty steady at my weight now for probably 2 or so months! So of course, like most people, I'm freaking out a bit more.

And finally, I've had a cold since Thanksgiving! It's not super severe, but it won't go away. And every time it seems like I'm on the upswing, I wake up the next day with a one-sided sore throat and ear ache (which are likely related by referred pain) but that tells me that by the next day I'll start my productive cough all over again. And it'll cycle like that every few days. I saw someone like a week and a half ago and she said I had viral bronchitis and that I just have to take more vitamins and stay hydrated, but nothing's changed.

I'm not sure any of this is related to each other, but I thought I'd lay it all out just in case: chest pain + respiratory illness + weight loss could be related.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
(female)

awareness share HB User
Wink Re: Pain just below xiphoid (sternum) + other strange things

hi, just new on this board, hoped to find other post of similiar issues to build on my knowledge base too.

some are finding that they are sensitive to wireless technology and not many doctors are even aware of it. i am learning as i go. looking for others who may be suffering similarily. solutions i found to assist, limit sugars, processed food, non toxic cleaners, limit stay in wireless locations(schools, liabrary, hospitals etc) pay attention to locations/foods/people(lol wifi) i am no medical professional but know what is hurting. i can be beside cell phones, but prefer it off.

Closed Thread