It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
(male)

awshot HB User
Poor circulation in hands

I have been suffering from poor circulation in my hands. This has been going on for many years, but it started getting noticeably worse around a year or so ago. My fingers have started becoming swollen and the fingernails have started detaching. After many months of saving, I was finally able to get to see a doctor about this. The cause was indeed poor circulation. Unfortunately, the doctor was not that interested in helping me find a cure and only wanted to have me spend thousands of dollars on some testing, which is way out of my financial ability (I do not have and cannot afford health insurance).

After doing some research, I have started taking both cayenne and L-Arginine pills, since those are known for boosting circulation. In the meantime, what else can I do to get better? I would really like my fingernails to grow back normally and the swelling to go away. How long should I give this to start working?

I could also mention that the swelling is usually worse after I get up in the morning. It is like it gets worse during the night when I am sleeping.

Please, is anyone able to help me? I really need some help with this.

Thank you very much

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
increase blood flow/circulation?! baller74 Blood and Blood Vessel 1 05-08-2011 01:19 AM
my platlets are 29 and i have tiny pin sized red poka dots mainly all over my hands. captainobvious1 Blood and Blood Vessel 6 02-22-2011 08:29 PM
circulation problems edify existence Blood and Blood Vessel 1 02-08-2009 06:46 PM
Blood vessels in Hands bursting for no reason...why? HAAR Blood and Blood Vessel 8 08-31-2008 10:50 AM
Can Coumadin make your hands and feet cold? waterfairy Blood and Blood Vessel 13 10-25-2007 10:06 AM