It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
(female)

Ashley990 HB User
Angry My heart feels like it's jiggeling in my chest, literally. Please answer...

So my heart feels like it's bugging out. I have palpitations & this is way different. It just feels like it's spazzing out.

However when I press my hand to my chest, it's beating normally. I've had tests, EKG, 48 hour event monitor (which diagnosed PVC PAC and randomly fast heart beats, but my doctor said it's nothing to worry about) blood tests.

What in the hell is up with this ? I have anxiety but, my heart never feels right. But like I said I put my hand to my chest and it beats fine?

Very confused,thanks a bunch !

Old 03-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User
Re: My heart feels like it's jiggeling in my chest, literally. Please answer...

You might be having esophageal spasms. I know I had those and thought it was heart palps. Take care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
(male)

colin676 HB User

i think you have answered your own question when you say you have anxiety
some people who are diagnosed with anxiety accept it and do every thing they can to contol it,but there are others that wont accept it and and wast alot of time looking elsware for answeres that dont exist
your symptoms might feel to real to be anxiety related but those who have it will tell you just how real the symptoms are with anxiety

Old 03-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
(female)

Ashley990 HB User

Thank you both.

It feels very real, I also can't breath much of the time. Like my lungs aren't expanding or something. It's not a fun time.

The doctor has told me before that I don't breath like a normal person and it comes from anxiety. Like I have a hyperventilating problem?

I'm just looking for some answers I don't know what to do anymore, I literally feel like I'm dying, like I'm going to drop over of cardiac arrest, that's all I think about.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
(male)

colin676 HB User

if your doctor has told you that your problems are caused by anxiety you need to trust his diognosis and make sure you get the right medication and support for you anxiety
if you get your anxiety under control your symptoms should start to ease although they might not go compleatly, good luck

Closed Thread