It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
(male)

bel401 HB User
Confused!

Hello all... Well i have had a variety of symptoms over the past 2 months and i'm just really confused. Here is my story...

It all started when i was just sitting on the computer and all of the sudden couldn't take deep breathes. Called 911 everything was fine. Next day, i started to panic thinking about it and same thing happened i all of a sudden couldn't take deep breathes along with numbness all over my body. I went to ER and they did an EKG and some blood work and everything was fine. The next week was fine didn't worry about it, felt a little drowsy but normal to me.

Well then another week comes in and i developed constant burping which i had a little bit of burping on day 1 but it went away but now i was burping 24/7. And i still had trouble taking deep breathes and just felt flu-like symptoms. Went to a family doctor and they did blood work and found out i had walking pneumonia. On the way to ride aid to pick up my prescription i guess i had a panic attack where i started shaking really fast and couldn't take deep breathes again for about four days. I'm not sure if the antibiotic that i was taking for the 10 days including the 4 days where i could start breathing better after the 4th day helped, or i just became less stressed out.. i don't know lol? Well i could finally breathe better and felt much more 'energized' to do stuff but i was still burping like crazy, along with occasional numbness in body,weak legs, One eye blurriness (went to eye doctor and said it was allergy's, but i have never had them before! i still think i have some sort of brain tumor) and i now developed a stuffy,clogged nose that i still have till this day.

I go back to doctor tell him whats happening and he orders a EGD where they stick a scope down your throat and such. Well that came back fine. But about 4 days later i developed trouble swallowing along with trembling when i like bend down or walk down steps, or just use any kind of force i would shake. I go back to the doctor and tell him that i'm 100% i have Multiple sclerosis. He does some reflex tests, along with walking in straight lines and heel walking, eye coordination.. he said that was OK and he doesn't think i have MS, which i don't believe him!

Well about a week after my last doctor visit, i have developed yet another symptom which is heavy legs, body.. I just feel all weird when i jump and such.. i mean i can run and function normally it just feels really heavy when i walk, jump and things like that.. but no pain... But i also been having spasms through out my body for about 3 weeks now and its really annoying. Although my shaking has gone away i think.. and i haven't had any numbness for about 5 days (Ima jinx it) except for some hands and feet but that usually happens when i'm sitting weird.

I'm just really confused over all this.. i don't get how that many symptoms.. ill make a list.. at end.. but i don't get how that many symptoms could all be caused by 'anxiety' if it is that.. or what i had with pneumonia which should be gone by now.. i'm just terrified that i'm gonna stop breathing like day 1 ;(
have any of you guys experienced ongoing symptoms like mine? especially my stuffy nose, ive had it for like 2 months and i'm tired of it! its hard to breathe through it and i have taken everything for it..i have tried sinus rinse, Zyrtec,stayist,nose sprays,sudafed,benadyrl, and probably more that i cant think of.. Well, here is a list of the symptoms i have HAD and STILL have.

*Head pains (currently do not have)

*Head aches daily (Still have that)-constant

*Eye Blurriness in right eye (still have that)-occasional

*Face pain (currently do not have that)

*Stuffy,clogged nose (Still have that)-constant

*Spasms around body (Still have that)-occasional

*Tremors,shaking (currently do not have that)

*Ear popping (Still have this)-constant

*Numbness around body (currently do not have this)

*Burping (Still have this)-constant

*Trouble swallowing,constantly clearing my throat (Still have this)-constant

*Pain when having to go to bathroom #2 (Still have this)-occasional

*Trouble taking deep breathes (Still have this)-occasional

*Heavy legs,body (Still have this)-constant

*Dizziness (Still have this)-constant

Sorry for this long NOVEL, i'm just lost right now! By the way i'm a 17 year old male. Any feedback would be awesome! thanks guys

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User
Re: Confused!

A lot, if not most, of your symptoms can be attributed to anxiety. You've had a lot of tests and most of them have come back ok. The best thing you can do is stay off of the internet. It just causes you to conjure up more symptoms. Take care

Old 04-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
(male)

bel401 HB User
Re: Confused!

Thanks for response man, and yea i look up symptoms everyday lol.. and they freak me out to death! but i cant help it cause i get a worry in my mind and i tell my self.. well maybe someone else has the same thing and its not MS so i look it up and such.

Closed Thread

Tags
anxiety, head ache, heavy legs, multiple sclerosis, spasms