It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
(female)

zipster HB User
Abscess??

I am allergic to nickel and my stomach always breaks out where my jeans rub. I noticed a week and a half ago it was sore and when i felt there was a lump deep under my skin. I went to see my gp and he said it was an abscess and gave my antibiotics. I have since googled and it says they usually have an head on but this doesn't. It feels like a firm lump deep under my skin and there is no way it is going to come to an head. The antibiotics don't seem to be doing anything and i am worrying it's something else. I always think the worst and don't want to go back to my gp until i have finished my tabs but it drives me insane with the worry.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Abscess on scalp healed, now hair loss. W.CoastChoppers General Health 1 12-26-2010 09:43 AM
Swollen scrotum after abscess surgery Diabetic1 General Health 2 09-02-2010 06:14 AM
Pilonidal Abscess orion1 General Health 10 07-17-2010 06:29 PM
Sudden painful lump, is this an abscess? lincslady2 General Health 3 02-09-2010 07:15 AM
Pilonidal Cyst/Abscess beachlovr General Health 4 01-03-2010 01:43 AM