It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
(male)

bballin1245 HB User
Headaches and short term memory loss going on 5 months.

I get a headache almost every day. I take a couple aspirin and it never seems to work. Plus i have really bad short term memory, it's tough to hold a conversation sometimes because I'm afraid i won't remember it and i get really nervous which i think makes it worse. It's tough to text people because i constantly check what i sent because i sort of remember and i check to make sure, it feels like i have ocd when it comes to that. It makes me really nervous because I'm afraid i won't remember what i said or the text i sent. Sometimes i have ear pain but rarely. It's been going on for about 5 months and i've neglected the doctor because i have to sit in the lobby and the quietness bothers me because of my memory, I'm afraid I'll just blurt something out and i was trying to see if it would just go away. What do you think this is? Thanks for the help, this is torture. I'm going to the doctor soon hopefully. I'm scared that it will never go away, i can barely talk to my friends or go out in public because of this. I'm 18 btw.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Milly50 HB UserMilly50 HB User
Re: Headaches and short term memory loss going on 5 months.

I would say stop all caffeine and painkillers, also all processed foods. Eat plain simple nutritious food only when properly hungry. Get proper sleep and rest, fresh air and meals on time. Try to relax, it is unlikely anything serious is wrong. Talk over your worries with your family or close friends. Do go to the doctor, he can help rule out anything serious and then your mind can be at rest.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread