It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
(female)

GraceI21 HB User
Neck, Head, Shoulder, Back pain and Tingling

hello!!

I woke up with what I thought was just a crick in the back of my neck (on the left side) from sleeping in the wrong position. But as time went on it just got worse.

I went home for christmas break and the pain stayed on the right side of my neck but also spread into the top of my shoulder and ever since my arm/shoulder has just felt awkward and tight and I would have tingling sensations. then it started hurting on the left side as well.

While I was away on holiday I also got random pain down my right arm which didn't stay for long periods but went from the top of my arm into my hand. Then as Christmas got closer and one day I just couldn't move my neck and it lasted 2 days before I was taken to the E.R but they didn't do anything because I mentioned how I was going to the doctor the next day. At the doctor I told her about my Neck, shoulder, and head pains and also about all these tingling sensations in completely random parts of my body (ie my foot or arm or face) and they come and go quite a lot but never stay for long. She prescribed some anxiety pills (that i never took) and some muscle relaxers and ordered an M.R.I of my neck and head. While waiting for results I developed a really painful sore throat (but only on my right side) along with ear ringing. I also felt ill and had no energy at all. And started having a huge amount of pain in the back of my neck, the top of my head and my forehead. And the day of the MRI I also went to the E.R. and had an x-ray of my neck and head done and I had a fever, by time I left the ER the fever was gone and the x-rays were good but they suggested seeing a neurologist.
I never officially found out the results of my mri but my mom said they called her and said things looked fine so i went back to college in the spring.
the pain stopped for a while but now it's back. Neck pains on both sides and the back of my neck, headaches and tingling in head, back and shoulder pains, really low fevers, throat spasms, and tingling in arms and back. i don't know what to do. all these pains are really getting to me and having me worry and stress. has anyone had this before? i was thinking maybe a hennaed disc? idk but i'm going to try and go back to the doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, tingling