It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
(male)

mollusk HB User
eye and neck pain

I have had headaches for years, always in the same eye and always with a stiff painfull neck and sinus issues. These headaches feel like my eye will pop out and can be brought on by car air conditioning hitting me in the face or if I don't dry my hair in the back. I have also had a lazy eye and just went for an operation to raise the eye lid. Even with 3 shots of numbing I still felt the pain when he pulled the ligament tight to stich it. The pain was the axact one I get with my headaches. The surgen told me that it is because of a "felling" nerve that runes from the inner eye brow near the nose, runs behind the eye, through the skull and to the back of the neck. That is why it is always just one side, always the same side. He said I need toi see a nerosurgeon and consult with him. Thought this may help some of the people on this link. Hope you all get better.

Reply Reply