It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
(male)

kiko27 HB User
Re: Sore Throat and runny nose

Two months ago I had an allergic reaction to CO (carbon monoxide) gas emitted by a truck coupled with a hot weather. After a few days I was diagnosed to have URTI with symptoms including fever, colds, headache and sore throat. I was given anti-pyretic medications, lozenges and serratopeptidase (TOLPA 10 mg DANZEN) for swelling/redness/pain and some anti-biotics. After about two weeks, the fever was gone but the sore throat and clogged nose remained. Feeling it was normal, I let it go. After a month, I still have sore throat and a clogged nose that becomes worse in the evening. I checked another GP and diagnosed me with allergic rhinitis and gave me 250mg Clarithromycin and anti-pyretic drugs. While taking the antibiotic, I felt deeply nauseated, dizzy, fatigue, cold, night sweats, weakness and whiter tongue with bad breath. After taking the medication, all the symptoms including clogged nose disappear. Two months later, I was left with having a sore throat and bad breath with a white tongue that goes away after brushing but relapses shortly after. I seek medical attention and was given TOLPA (DANZEN), MAC lozenges and Eludril Gargle. Ive been taking the meds including the gargle for two days now and I noticed slight reduction of my bad breath. What can be the cause of prolonged sore throat and bad breath? I need help

Last edited by mod85; 09-26-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply