It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
(female)

AWrinkleinTime HB User
Foot, leg and arm pain :( related??

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some advice.

I am 31 female who is overweight.

I work at dunkin donuts on Friday and Saturdays. The rest of the week i am a nanny. On Saturday morning my left arm begin to hurt, mostly at my wrist and upper arm close to the arm pit. But pain did seem to stretch along the entire arm at times. About an hour after taking Motrin the pain is gone. Sneezing makes it worse most of the time. I have had this pain a few times as well but not for as long.

For about a week I've had pain in my left calf. It has really alarmed me since my 29 yo niece was just diagnosed with a blood clot that pretty much runs the length of her vein from ankle to just above the knee. My brother (21 years older) has had leg sores for as long as i can remember. The pain has been worse since wearing flats Thursday and running around a little at the park with the kids. Sneakers are the only shoes i can tolerate. And now my foot pain... I think since i started working at dunkin donuts (3 years ago) i have had sporadic foot pain here and there. It has gotten much worse since i started running in July. I stopped about a month ago. My foot pain has been pretty severe at times since then. I think i may have plantar fasciitis in my left foot. It hurts on the outer left underside, sometimes there are sharp stabbing pains. My leg pain is dull and my arm pain is almost a dif type of pain as well.

What is going on? I feel like the left side of my body is under attack.

I do not have health insurance but i am calling tomorrow to apply. Do you think i should visit an er??

I dont know of these symptoms are related or not! It's so strange. Please help!

Last edited by AWrinkleinTime; 10-21-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Left out info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply