It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
(female)

jaguar2011 HB User
new to board educating myself

First-- WOW, I've been reading posts all night long. I'd like to send out a huge THANK YOU to all who contribute here. It's already helping me understand my own health issues.

I seem to have over lapping health conditions that are never diagnosed properly or maybe treated wrong.

Since April 12 2012 my HEART ATTACK day. I had a stent placed in left ventricle.
I was put on Brilinta a new blood thinner accompanied with a baby asprin daily.
I had a pressure in my chest, was breathing with labor, didn't experience any pain at all, I was sweating around my neck and face. I happened to be driving and decided to pull into a parking lot to take a rest. I felt so bad that I called 911 from my car at that point something just told me this is not a great way to feel and something is wrong. EMS were there by my car in about 4 minutes roughly. AT first they didn't think I was having a heart attack but that's when I began the sweating and they helped me out to a gurney. I was rushed in to hospital, had angioplasty in my right thigh and a stent put in. The only pain I felt was the angioplasty and needle going in, once they hit the sweat spot and the stent was placed I felt no discomfort and the pressure was gone! unreal.

6 days after recouping from my heart attack, I had dark bloody stool which looked like coffee grinds. I knew that wasn't a good sign, became anxious and called 911. I had a Endoscopy done and they couldn't find anything that would cause it. returned home, bleeding had stopped.

5 days later...I experienced immense back pain, since I have IBS and anxiety I assumed it was just my anxiety working up from all the stress I had gone thru. The pain continued and I had urge to pee all the time. Called 911 they came in and quickly assumed it was kidney stones. I didn't have any blood in the stool at all which I thought was accompanied when you pass a stone. I never the stone, didn't feel any sensation while peeing it out. Maybe someone could answer this, was I really voiding a kidney stone? can't you see the stone in the toilet? I know they are small but I thought I'd see bloody tissue or something after all that pain!

Well that took care of April.

To date November, I still have an achy feeling in my chest almost all the time. I have kept my check up with my cardiologist,checked by my family doctor and had ekg done etc. There's always a fear of another heart attack looming in me.

The beginning of November I began feeling tired, ealier in October I was told I was Anemic. I took iron pills the doctor prescribed. After a few weeks I began having more and more diarrehea and quit taking them. They were making my stools black and were really messy. I was also Hyperthyroid after going thru the tests for that and when I am feeling better?? I am going in for the RAI treatment but at this time I want to level off how I feel before I do that.

I was diagnosed as having the flu early November. I was wiped out, had the chills, no fever, just dog gone tired. Family doctor told me to get rest, drink lots of water. They didn't treat flu with drugs.

I did as doctor ordered and after a few days I did feel a little better and started driving out to errands and shopping. My symptoms came back and I felt worse, nauseous, tired and the oddest yellow diarrehea I've never had before lpus I had a knot in my neck that was swollen and so sore I couldn't touch it. I drove back to the doctor where she was concerned my Asthma and resperitory might be infected I got a Z pac. I took them the 5 days and felt better by day 4, took the last pill and the very next day I had bloody black stools which went on for 2 days Nov 11, called 911 cause I was too weak to drive and went to hospital. This time I was put on a protonic drip IV I had anothr Endoscopy which showed a mild Hiatic hernia, and gastoritus. This time they took a biopsy and I haven't got the results yet from that.

I have so many things going wrong with my body- I have a guilt that doctors think I am a hypocondriac at times. I am not over weight, reasonable shape, good looking so they look at me and assume nothing is amiss. I think that's why I am overlooked when I complain about something. Any comments in that arena? Love to hear back especially if anyone has used Brilenta. I think my stomach bleeding is caused from the asprin and Brilinta but my cardiologist is adamant I stay on them for at least 1 year. I don't know if I'll make it. seriously I feel like my body is telling something. I've never had so many issues to deal with all the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
bloody stool, heart attack, hyperthyroid