It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
(male)

Natepup HB User
Small gel capsules in 2 yoa poop

This was posted a while ago and my son has similar symptoms ... Poop is somewhat normal but has appx 20 of these little gel capsules in his poop ... When you squeeze them they pop like fluid is inside ... I don't believe he ingested anything out of the ordinary and it doesn't even seem to bother him. I know he is currently on a steroid for an allergic reaction to penicillin for a past ear infection but other than that he is a happy 2 year old.

Please help?? Doc wants to send out his poop and says if he is not in distress to wait until we get back into town. (On vacation for holiday) thoughts???

Possible puss filled capsule looking things in 2yr old stool
My son has had 3 stools of strange green stool. It is full of tiny oval shaped gel capsule looking things...I took a sample to his pediatrician, but we won't get results for a few days. His pediatrician had never seen or heard of anything like this. I assume these oval things are full of puss, but not sure. Please write if you have any information on this.

Last edited by mod85; 11-24-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Small gel capsules in 2 yoa poop

This sounds like worm eggs. Can he have picked up a parasite, maybe putting something in his mouth from somewhere. There are many effective treatments for worm infestations, easily fixed. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
gel, poop, stool