It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
(female)

adu HB User
irregular periods FROM last 3months

i am 22 year old.
I have had irregular periods before.The end of my last period was October 8, 2012. than next month i was not got my period. so after 10 days i took some aryuvedic tablets for 2 day. and than next day my period was start on 19th November, 2012.
but now after that month again my periods are not coming. date should be 19th dec, 2012. but its already 20 days and i am not getting periods. and i have had 10 negative home pregnancy test. I don't know what is going on. and i am very tensed. Could i be pregnant ?
eagerly waiting for a reply .

Since last night, just before bed, I went to the bathroom and only a little urine came out. And it was weird because as I was going I kept feeling pressure so I kept stopping myself, but once it was all out, I pushed as hard as I could to make sure it WAS all out, and nothing came, even though I felt like I still had to go to the bathroom. I woke up 4 hours later needing to go to the bathroom really badly, so I went to the bathroom and emptied my bladder without pressure problems. Lots came out, but I still feel a strong urge to go!! It's starting to worry me, as this feeling is sort of painful. What could do this be? It doesn't sound like urinary tract as it's only painful because I can't urinate and I want too! Only symptom I'm aware of.
is it pregnancy symptoms ??

Last edited by adu; 01-06-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: confused.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: irregular periods FROM last 3months

Not knowing what was in the tablets, it is difficult to say but I would think you need to see a traditional doctor as many of the ingredients in this type of medicine can be toxic.

The Following User Says Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
adu (01-07-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2013, 02:36 AM   #3
(female)

adu HB User

its a CV Forte tablets

Old 01-07-2013, 05:24 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Since that particular supplement impacts your cardiovascular system, I'd say you've really messed things up with it or are pregnant. You need to see a gynecologist and get to the root of the problem and get it taken care of.

Reply Reply