It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #16
(male)

slowlylosingit HB User
Re: Begging for help. I'm fading away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeleft View Post
I completely agree with your doctor.
I don't understand how physical symptoms can be imagined. I mean, everyone can see that I'm shaking. When I take antibiotics, my systems almost completely clear up (80-90%), and my eye floaters go away.

It's frustrating to know you have some very wrong and not have people believe you.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:31 AM   #17
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

I just realized something. You said all this began after you have the epidurals last year. Did your doctor check to see if any of the shots came from the lab that produced the ones contaminated with meningitis?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2013, 07:06 AM   #18
(female)

jomartin HB User

Hi I don't have your sypmtoms on a long term basis but I used to get them a few times a month (coming and going for maybe a day). I have found that when I take vitamins regularly and a Vitamin D and Calcium supplement it keeps them from returning. I went to my Physician for anti-anxiety meds and instead she told me to try the vitamin D/Calcium. I'm female but it really helped improve and then stop the symptoms. Also I am extremely near-sighted and unless I get my eye glass prescriptions updated at least once a year I get terrible vision and balance problems.

Keep in mind that if it is a mineral or vitamin deficiency you aren't going to get a quick fix, because your body will need to adjust. Hope you hang in there and feel better!

The Following User Says Thank You to jomartin For This Useful Post:
slowlylosingit (01-20-2013)
Old 01-20-2013, 10:48 AM   #19
(male)

slowlylosingit HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
I just realized something. You said all this began after you have the epidurals last year. Did your doctor check to see if any of the shots came from the lab that produced the ones contaminated with meningitis?
I had thought about that but there are no cases of the strain where I live. Also, I believe meningitis would be noticeable in a brain MRI? If so, I've been told by 3 doctors that my brain is "very healthy".

Now encephalitis on the other hand, I don't believe will show up in a CT scan nor MRI. I know that is a possibility.

One of my earlier thoughts was bacterial meningitis since the antibiotics make me feel better, but I'm guessing due to my CT scan and MRI that it's not the case. I probably should have a lumbar puncture to check for several things that can cause my symptoms.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #20
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

I'd at least ask that they check the lot numbers.....

Old 01-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #21
(male)

pleasehelp1992 HB User

I have similar symptoms. I have visual snow, i believe i have tinnnitus i hear a ringing and a humming in my ear at the same time. My nose constantly stays clogged which makes me have to breath out my mouth all the time. i always have extra mucous and saliva in the back of my throat and near my tonsils. Not to mention my tonsils stay dark red with veins running through them and back of throat. Im always so tired with no energyI also have a lot of acid reflex and bloating. My eyes are constantly burning. I have the feeling spaced
out feeling really bad almost as if i was in a dream. I AM SO SCARED-! i hate the visual floaters and visual snow i also hate the ringing and humming and the stomach problems. But i can't live feeling spaced out all the tIme. And Im taking antibiotics called detoxycycle i believe its called it made me feel a little better for about a day or so. Its making me so depressed. Idk what's wrong with me Im a 21 year old male i use to outgoing fun. Now i just mope and sleep my life is falling apart Im also very anxious Im scared i don't want to live with this for the rest of my life

Old 01-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #22
(male)

slowlylosingit HB User

Sorry to hear that man. I know how you feel. I believe it's an infection of some kind. Keep going to doctors until someone figures it out. There are a lot of people in our situation and it sucks without answers. Don't give up and keep fighting and when your thoughts are turning negative, try to think of something positive. Find something you still find fun and can do. I started playing board games with some friends and family. We have a couple regular nights we play now. It's something I still enjoy and can do. It gives me something to look forward to in between doctor visits.

There are a lot of possibilities for all these symptoms. Keep getting everything checked out until they get it right.

Old 01-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #23
(male)

slowlylosingit HB User

I got some results for blood work today and these are the things that showed up abnormal:

Vitamin B12 - HIGH - 977 pg/ml
Rheumatoid Factor - POSITIVE
ANA Pattern - Speckled - ANA Direct - 8 (1:40 - 1:80)

With my symptoms and these results, anyone have any clues?

Old 01-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #24
(male)

slowlylosingit HB User

After checking out everything I have linked my symptoms and all my blood test results to only one possibility and that is Lyme Disease.

It's the only thing I've found that can explain why I feel better on antibiotics and especially the only thing that explains why my eye floaters go away while on antibiotics. Others with Lyme Disease also experience these eye floaters that disappear while on antibiotics.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #25
(female)

kecoemab HB User

Have you thought about seeing a neuro-opthamologist for the issue with your eyes? I know your problems are much more than your eyes but I would consider getting them checked by this kind of specials. If nothing else, he may have another idea of what it could be. Maybe even seen or heard of these symptoms. Good Luck to you!

Reply Reply