It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
(female)

lil angel HB User
Smell bad please help me

My a super clean teen. Im 16 year old girl and i shower everyday and brush my teeth ect.. During my freshman year of high school i was told i smelled like poop. I was called " stinky girl" by almost everyone at school. Kids made fun of me. I heard comments like " take a shower" in class it was " it smells like poop" people always cover their nose when they are around me. I told my family about my problem and they say i dont smell but they cover their nose when im around. I know i smell but i cant smell it.. Please someone help me i dont want i smell bad anymore

Last edited by mod85; 02-02-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
(female)

Cresantia HB User
Re: Smell bad please help me

You are not alone. I am a teacher and have had a number of students with this problem. I usually tell them to drink alot of water, make sure that your clothes are washed properly especially under the arms and use a strong deoderant and body spray. It's strange but most of the girls I have advised on this were aged around 14 - 17 so I am thinking it might be hormonal. I know it must be heart breaking for you but take heart because you are not alone. You may also want to carry your body spray with you in your school bag and at lunch time, make a toilet stop to re-apply under the arms. It's worked for the cases I am familiar with and hope it helps you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply