It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
(female)

abbb326 HB User
pressure in head and ears

hey guys!!

okay so i really would LOVE if someone could share ANYthing they know about what is goin on..

about 6 months ago i woke up with this pressure in my head.. it is at the top of my head goes through my temples and into my ears.. other symptoms are heavy heartbeat, palpitations, off balanced, foggy brain, memory problems, and just out of it.. my pressure is CONSTANTLY there. only goes away when i sleep. i wake up with it.. go to bed with it.. it was triggered major anxiety and depression because there is no relief. it is driving me insane. short story of what i have been through-

I went to see probably about 7 different doctors for this.. 1st they thought i had a pituitary tumor because my optic nerve was swollen .. had mri's with and without contrast on my gland and of my whole brain. everything turned out fine.. had blood work such has thyroid, vitamin definancy, just pretty much everything for blood work. everything was normal. 2nd i went to a neurologist- he thought i was producing too much spinal fluid.. put me on diamox well i had a wierd reaction to it so he said i wasn't producing too much.. 3rd a cardiologist- where i wore a heart monitor for 2 weeks- and had ultra sounds and more tests ran on my heart. didnt find nothing there that was wrong.. 4th i saw a chiropractor went to him for weeks and weeks- he thought i might have chiari malformation.. turns out i didnt have that NEITHER. he kept trying to straighten up my neck which was out of line.. and nothing has helped. NO RELIEF at all.. 5th i went to a psychiatrist because i thought it might be stress or anxiety causing this.. i have been on lexapro for about 2 months and although it has helped with my anxiety, i STILL have this pressure.. 6th i went to this homeopathic doctor.. she ran all the tests and told me my cells weren't re hydrating like they should.. so im now experimenting with this stuff i put in my water to help.. been on that for about 2 weeks and i still feel the pressure. its like tightness feeling- I take Bcomplex- magnesium- B12- and some natural meds every morning.

PLEASE anyone who knows anything. please share your story and relief.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
anxiety, ear, head, pressure, tightness