It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
(male)

GiantsFan79 HB User
Unhappy Help! Anxiety? Diseases?

Hello Everyone,

Hopefully someone could shed some light on my weird situation.

Starting on Jan 3, I could not sleep. So instead I went to the Gym at about 4:30AM that morning. I am a quit overweight and thought this would be a great kick start to my New Year Goals of losing weight. To help my metabolism and to get a good work out, I was taking a GNC Product before workout; GNC Burn 60. I probably took half the bottle over a 4 month period; I never consistently took it when working out. I am also diagnosed with High Blood Pressure and High Cholesterol. So medication I take are: Diovan HTC and Simvastatin 1 time a day. On this morning I took that plus 2 Burn 60 Pills.

During the workout I felt weird (45 minutes in). So I cut it short, came home and had a chance to relax for a moment. Out of nowhere I had a sudden urge to have a bowel movement, broke out in a sweat all over my body, got nauseous, and felt light headed. It took about 20 minutes to get through this episode. So I thought maybe I over did it with the workout or the Burn 60 did not suit me. I felt better after the 20 minutes and felt great for the morning. Well fast forward to work, I am feeling nauseous again and start feeling very sluggish. By the end of the day I feel as if I am slurring my speech and can't get my thoughts together. This occurs the next day, morning starts off great, then deteriorates throughout the day. I miss work that Friday due to this.

Symptoms I continue to have are:
• Light headed feeling
• Sluggish feeling
• Weakness in both arms and legs
• Sometimes a pain on my left side of the neck
• Wake up feeling shaky in my arms

Dr. Visits:
• I see my Primary Care Dr. > He does regular blood work > does not find anything abnormal with my test.
• I go to Emergency Room > Blood test come back normal, except Potassium is a bit low; 3.1. CAT Scan done on head > Normal > I get put on Potassium pills for 10 days.
• I see my Cardiologist > Tells me to stay off all Meds to see if that is the cause > a week later symptoms are still present.
• I change Dr's, running more blood test and just got done with an MRI of the Head and Neck, With and Without Contrast > waiting on results.

These issues I have been dealing with over 1 month. They are happening everyday. My last Dr. wants to rule out anything with my head and go from there. He provided me with Xanax to help with any possible Anxiety I might be feeling. The pills have not helped the shaky feeling and since going back on my BP Meds, headaches have subsided, though I do still get light headed/cloudy head.

Anyone have any idea what my symptoms could be indicating? I am scared that this is going to be the way my life is going to be forever. I am 33 and have a daughter, 3, and starting to get depressed about the way I feel. Any help or ideas would be great!

I appreciate the time you took to read my story.
Cheers!
GiantsFan79!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
(male)

OuchFactor HB User
Re: Help! Anxiety? Diseases?

Get checked for diabetes type II.

Last edited by mod85; 02-12-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Reply Reply

Tags
anxiety, dizziness, lightheaded nausea fatigue dizzy tired, tumors