It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

un-natural fat deposit/ bot belly? how to get rid of it!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2014, 11:23 PM   #1
Bianca001
(female)

Bianca001 HB User
un-natural fat deposit/ bot belly? how to get rid of it!!!

Hi
Basically background story. I have a pot belly for aslong as i can remember (goes back til my youth). When i was a teenager, i ate ALOt of junk food/convenience food. But for the past 7 or so years i've become quite the health nut. I've never been fat. I had a bit of puppy fat, at one point but that goes back a very long time ago. I'm pretty slim. There have been times when i've been overly stressed or had a bad break-up and lost quite a bit of weight. I'm about 4'9 and at one point, weighed 42-43 kilo's.
I'm normally around the 45 kilo mark. (99.208 pounds/ 7.08629 stones)

My point is, i'm a very slim person. But i have this huge pot belly which has never disappeared no matter what the weight or diet. I'm not sure if it's fat, water retention, permanent bloating or god knows what! I'm not sure if it's normal. I've never seen anyone else (at the beach -ect) with a body like mine. I look pregnant! My gut looks ridiculous.

I'm a healthy person. I avoid processed foods, takeaway. I eat really well. I have a very varied and balanced diet. I include ALOT of superfoods and fresh nutrient rich foods. I usually walk for an hour, about 5 times a week. I was mostly vegan for a year, previously, but now include organic meat in my diet. I have grounding shoes, and wear my zapper regularly. I recently did a 3 day juice fast, and a gallbladder/liver flush. I'm not sure why i still have this belly.

If it's purely fat, then maybe i should invest my time doing 200 sit ups each day. But the question is, why do i have an unnatural fat deposit over my belly? Could it be something more sinister (parasites, a deficiency, a sluggish intestinal track, an allergy- ect?) If so, i'm open to hear about suggestions. I'm willing to try anything!!

Last edited by Administrator; 04-16-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2014, 03:24 PM   #2
lenvegas
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: un-natural fat deposit/ bot belly? how to get rid of it!!!

Hi, the body that you have is called skinny fat. I know, I have or rather had this body a good portion of my life. I will tell you what I have been doing for the past seven years and leave it for your consideration. First is the cardio....I do an hour a day on the stair stepper and get my heart rate up to 130 to 140 beats per minute for 45 minutes out of the hour. This puts me in the fat burning zone which has an overall slimming effect. Cardio will expose the stomach muscles. Second, to define those muscles I do 2000 stomach crunches a day. Third, I take two very potent fat burning supplements. They are the amino acid L-Carnitine and fish oil. Simply put, the combination helps convert fat into energy. You might want to research "L-Carnitine and fish oil for weight loss" to learn more. So, there is hope for us skinny fat people and it takes work but the benefits far outweigh the sacrafices.........good luck with this...

Last edited by mod85; 04-16-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Closed Thread