It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

Any help would be greatly appreciated asap!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2014, 06:04 AM   #1
nataosp
(female)

nataosp HB User
Any help would be greatly appreciated asap!

I am a 22 year old female, and prior to six months ago I had no health issues. I had my appendix removed August of last year and a few months later I started developing odd symptoms. I had a tingling cold sensation on my head and went to the doctor in February who ran a blood test and found out I was deficient in vitamin d (16). I started developing headaches and he ordered a brain MRI to look for brain tumors and MS, the brain MRI came back normal. I started taking at that point 8000 IUs of vitamin D a day and after one week the tingling went away and then I started developing a weird almost itchy like, burning sensation in my chest that moved. Stopped taking so much vitamin d and went back to the dr he did an ekg all normal. Since then I feel as if I have the flu all the time, I have tooth pain, and wake up sometimes with heart palpitations. I have been to numerous doctors, twice to the emergency room, had an echo done of my heart and gall bladder, 3 ekgs. I have been diagnosed with heartburn but the medicine hasn't done anything nor do I eat anything acidic. I went back to my primary care doctor last week where he ran another blood test and found that I had mono at some point that was never treated. My question is could mono be causing all of these symptoms? I am freaked out because last night I woke up with a racing heart, this awful headaahe right behind my right eye, this weird pain under my arm pit of my left arm and a cold sensation on my shoulder. I do feel anxious about not knowing what I have and thinking it could be something worse than just mono but other than that I have no stress in my life that could be causing anxiety. I really would appreciate any sort of feedback. Thank you. The only history of heart problems in my family is my grandfather has a pace maker and my other grandfather passed away from a heart attack. Thank you once again

Last edited by nataosp; 04-25-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread