It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

Hypothyriod What Really Works

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2014, 03:14 PM   #1
Mysecret
(female)

Mysecret HB User
Hypothyriod What Really Works

Three years ago I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism after being misdiagnosed for twenty eight years. I cannot express how sick I was. There are no words to describe it. I was actually having near death experiences from a thyroid that was dead or ... as close to dead as a thyroid can possibly get. After twenty five years I became so sick I spent the last three years in bed.

One of my neighbors at the time was an addict. I'm not sure how he knew this but he saved my life. He came to my house and insisted he had a medication that would get me up and to the doctors. I didn't know what to think?? All I knew was I had nothing to lose. I took the medication and within a half hour it worked. Unbelievable!!!! I was able to get up take a shower (which was torture at the time) and walk to the doctors. Luckily there was a clinic across the street so the walk wasn't too long.

Long story short. I was diagnosed. After the blood tests came back the doctors were completely amazed I was standing never mind functioning. I must admit, I was also amazed, not by the diagnosis, but by the medicine. The medicine I took just hours before. I had no idea what it was. When I got back I asked my neighbor. It turned out to be low dose suboxone. Two milligrams of suboxone turned into my permanent medication .. along with thyroid medication. I know I will never completely recover. I suffered permanent damage to all my major organs. The good news is with suboxone I have a chance of leading a normal life. Physicians won't admit this but suboxone is the magic drug to living with chronic fatique and numerous other disorders. Suboxone was the miracle I've waited twenty eight years for. The thyriod medication does little to nothing by itself. All it does is regulate the thyroid. The symptoms will remain forever. With Low dose suboxone there are NO symptoms. They are a thing of the past. Low dose suboxone is the best hypothyroid medication on the market. I cannot express this enough. Any MD can prescribe off label suboxone. Stop suffering .. find a Physician who will treat you with something that actually works. Hope this helps!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread