It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

Any advice welcome: abdominal pain

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
Kimb1989
(female)

Kimb1989 HB User
Any advice welcome: abdominal pain

Hello, Sorry in advance for this lengthly post..

So I was hoping someone could help or let me know if you have had similar problems and anything that may work..

I have been experiencing lower abdominal pain The pain started over a year ago not long after I had a burst cyst and abscess in my right ovary. The pain is a very low stabbing pain and feels like it's in my ovaries. However sometimes feels like it moves into my stomach. It comes and goes all day and can last for seconds or up to 3 hours. I have tracked the food I ate when the pain starts any activity I have done that day and times that they happen yet I cannot see any correlation between them.

I have been going to the doctors for the last year and a half but they cannot find an answer, I have had a laparoscopy to look for adhesions and endometriosis, which has shown nothing and the same with ultrasounds. I have tried many antibiotics that fight infection, tried IBS medication and tried certain diets such as gluten free etc none of which has worked.

Over the last 4 days the pain has been worse and has moved to the left hand side, I have also came on my period even though I only came off 2 weeks ago and have not stopped taking my pill (I am bleeding very heavily with blood clots and this started 2days ago) and I have been experiencing lower backache. The doctors have put me on tramadol which are not touching the pain resulting in 3 nights with no sleep and curling up in a ball to reduce the pain. I am constantly feeling dizzy and sick and really need some advice.

I am seeing a gynaecologist at the end of July so Any advice or guidance you can give me would be gratelet appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
diane7737
(female)

diane7737 HB User
Re: Any advice welcome: abdominal pain

I think I would go to ER. Sounds pretty bad. Do you have pain after you eat? Is it every time you eat? Have you had your gall bladder checked or appendix ? Hope you get information you are looking for and hope you feel better soon.

Closed Thread