It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 03:51 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User
my dad is starting to get out

hi just me susan kay well my dad is starting to get out we had fall fesivial on halloween night its were my church -has games and food for the community to bring the kids to instead of going trick or treating just a fun safe thing a lot of the churches do it around here and my dadask me if i wanted to go but i was already in my jamies so he said he wasnt going either i had to go over to the house to get somthing [remember im next door] and guess what he wasnt there. then i find out he went so i was glad he got out. and to day he went to and older than me trip fromt the church with his age group. to the multi cultrual center in shreveport. so im glad hes is geting out and doing things . i have had some friends from work coming over every wensday and we eat and vist. so we are trying tomove on even though we miss mom dr. mike gave me some meds. to cope but i was off to day so i only take them when i am working. so just and up date i still miss her. thanks for listing and know one has responded to my post on my moms plants. they are so pretty and green i think she would like themsusan kay

Old 11-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mayam HB User
Re: my dad is starting to get out

Hi Susan
I just replied to your earlier posting about your moms plants and then i found this one. I'm pleased they are pretty and green. I enjoyed reading about what you did..
Sounds like you and your dad are making efforts to move on and get on with life. That is very positive.

Maya

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread