It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 04:55 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User
moms plants are making new buds.

i just an update moms plants that i have on the circular planter thingy have new sprots on them meaning new life. i saw them before i went to work and i was very happy this morning. katryn i have my roses out side blumming also they are pink queen elizibeth what i am trying to say is even though i miss mom life continues and i think or it makes me feel better to think that mom is showing me that we must move on day to day. today was a good day at work and as i drove by the cemetary i told mom hi and i love you and i will see her tommorrow after work . so im doing o.k. going into her room will be another step i will cross another day.thanks susan kay

Old 11-12-2006, 09:17 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mayam HB User
Re: moms plants are making new buds.

Good to hear you are making progress and can see the plants and flowers growing.
Maya

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2006, 04:34 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User
Re: moms plants are making new buds.

hi daddy made me a plant stand to put all of the plants on htey have really started growing /a lot. it is blue and he made it with 5 places to put the iveys. and i have her etajay circlcular thingy to. so plants just every where but i like them they comfort me. well write back and let me know how every one is doing.susankay

Closed Thread