It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2006, 12:22 PM   #1
(female)

annie .k. HB User
my rich has gone

i have just lost my wonderfull husband on 14th oct 2006, he was just 36yrs old. I have 3 kids aged 11, 9 and 3yrs. Luckily they were staying at my mums on the night it happened, it was totally unexpected, he woke up at 3am and said he had chest pains running down his arms. i called the paramedics straight away, and although he told the paramedic he was in agony and had been feeling sick, couldn't lie down and pain was tight across his chest and down his arms, the paramedic told him it was indigestion and to go to bed with some paracetamol. Rich got to the top of the stairs, and collapsed in the bathroom. The paramedic hadnt even got to the end of the street. They tried to revive him for nearly an hour, but he was gone. They say he had ischemic heart disease and an enlarged heart. they said it was really severe, even though he was fit and active (a hard working painter and decorator) and only slightly overweight. His diet wasnt too bad, but he used to be a smoker. Now im petrified for my kids, no one can tell me if its hereditory, or just a fluke, its so unusual in someone so young. I cant understand it, why him? he was such a genuine lovely man, who adored his kids. Its not fair. I miss him so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2006, 02:12 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
Re: my rich has gone

annie.k

My heart goes out to you and your kids. That is terrible. If they had of only took him on to the hospital he would of been at least the ambulance and it makes us wonder could they of done something for him right then at that very moment. I know your heart is broke and your kids. I am suffering the loss of my Mom also. We just lost her March 28, 2006 and it is hard. May Bod Bless You and your Children!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread