It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
(female)

babyG'smom HB User
lost my baby this year dont know what to do

i lost my son gavin june 17 2006 my ex boyfriend killed him. I do not know how to ask any one for help. gavins birthday and first x mas is coming up and i am scared for it. does any one have any advise for me please help.

Old 12-10-2006, 07:55 PM   #2
(female)

rosario HB User
Re: lost my baby this year dont know what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyG'smom
i lost my son gavin june 17 2006 my ex boyfriend killed him. I do not know how to ask any one for help. gavins birthday and first x mas is coming up and i am scared for it. does any one have any advise for me please help.
Hi my name is Rosario

I lost my son on 12/19/06 and do I know it is not easy.. My son was a breech baby and he was with out oxgen for about 40 minutes and I prayed for a miracle.. But the end result was to let him go.. As mother I know it hurts and there are no words that can ever change that..But life does go on. I will pray for you and your lost..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
(female)

Texasmamaof1 HB User

I lost a son in 2004....different way but I do know how it must feel for you...i have no advice for you, im sorry...but will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Diabetic (insulin dep)
Sarcoidosis
I.H.S.S. with pace/defib placed
Hypothyroid
Panic Disorder
Migraines
Blood Clot (sub-clav)
small stroke 10/05
ENDOS

Old 01-09-2007, 02:11 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

My thoughts and prayers go oout to you. I wish there was something i could say to ease the pain, but there is not. I can't imagine what your going through. But I do believe that you would benefiet from counseling.At least you couls talk to someome and just get your anger out and emotions and that might make you feel a little better. God Bless You and you will be in my Prayers.

Jan

Old 01-09-2007, 03:40 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User

hi the only thing i can say is i am so so sorry and even thats not enough i just lost my mom and so the anger and the hurt will not go away easily and when you have to go thru the legal process it will feel like it just happened all over again and every thing that you have been able to accept will be what feels like all washed away. now i am having to deal with my dad being gone alot and relizing his ;freedom; and it makes me so mad but that is anoher story i cant imagine losing a child they would just have to put me in a room if somthing happened to my son. i am so sorry i will lift up a prayer for you. susan kay

Old 04-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #6
(female)

SPYEWELL HB User

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is not easy when one looses their child. My son died a few hours after birth Dec 27, 1979. At that time there was no one to talk with about what I was feeling etc. Today there is so much more therapy available. You can always try. One never gets over a loss....it is just a matter of time that allows us to hopefully learn how to deal / cope with it. It was a long time before I was actually allowed to grieve....back then everyone had the attitude if you don't talk about it, then it will go away. Well, if you don't talk about it then you cannot move forward with your life....everything just becomes too emotional and more. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Take Care.

Closed Thread