It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2006, 12:33 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
Unhappy Would like to wish:

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY DAD, MY SISTER JUDY, ROY, and my WONDERFUL MOM JUANITA! I miss you all so much and love each and every one of you so much. I wish that you could of stayed longer with me, but GOD had a different plan for you. He needed another ANGEL and he took each one of you and he got some of the BEST! MOM, I am trying to do what you told me to do and not greive so much but thats easier said than done. If I could just put my arms around you one more time and tell you how much I loved you but I know you knew that. Christmas will not be the same anymore, but I am trying to keep the family together Mom like you asked me to. I love you all and may you all REST IN PEACE!

Love you with all my heart!
Your Daughter,
Jan Ward

Old 12-24-2006, 04:36 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ICC HB UserICC HB UserICC HB User
Re: Would like to wish:

coyote---thanks you for this post. I would also like to wish my beloved Dad, my best friend of 26 years, my only sister and mostof all my wonderful dearly loved daughter a Merry Cristmas and wish peace in layin gin the Lord's arms for all of you. Christmas is not different than any other day when it comes to missing all of you especially "my M" . you were a great daughter and friend. I think of the pain your husband still suffers and watch the pain on your sister's faces. we all do the best we can on holidays as this for the children are so innocent and happy they bring smiles to all of us. it took me years after your death to realize that it was ok to smile again. your niece and nephew brought me that as you had given me with your loveof children. Know that we all care and miss you everyday. Please watch over all and know that you are loved and we ahve wonderful memories of you. May you all be at peace.

I love you all,
Mommy xo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2006, 12:17 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
Re: Would like to wish:

ICC you are very welcome! I just had to get on here and write to my Mom, Dad, my Sister Judy and her husband Roy. I just felt like I wanted to talk to them and I felt so much better after doing it. I loved all of them but my Mom which just passed away March 28, 2006, she was not just my Mom, she was my best friend some one I could go to and talk to about anything or any problem I had and she always listened and helped me out and give me the best advice she could. I don't have that anymore.

Me and the rest of my family all met at Luby's at 5:00 to eat together for Christmas because I just felt like I couldn't stand up and cook for 2 or 3 days as sick as I have been lately, but I promised my Mother that I would keep the family together and thats what we did. I know my Mom was watching us and looking down smilling the whole time.

On the way back friom eating, we had to drive about 60 miles to where we all met up at to eat and it has rained here all day here and I told my Husband that I wanted to stop by the Cemetary on the way back. He always takes me when I want to go but it was pouring down raining and he said, "Jan, it is raining so hard so why don't we come back another time." I told him no that I wanted to go by and see my Mama and Daddy. I guess he just didn't understand that it being Christmas that I wanted to get out and just go to their grave and talk to them. I got to tell them how much I loved them, oh how I missed them so, and told them Merry Christmas! After I done that I had me a good cry and then I was alright. There was no way I was gonna pass by there and not stop and tell them Merry Christmas because they new I was there and they heard every word I said to them.

ICC, I hope you feel better soon also. It's hard isn't it? May God Bless You and I hope you have a Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jan

Last edited by CoyoteBound; 12-25-2006 at 12:20 AM.

Closed Thread