It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2006, 11:50 PM   #1
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Wish you were here

Merry Christmas to my brother(1990) and my mother(2002).

Though I no longer ask myself why, this holiday season will always invoke a feeling inside that mere words cannot describe. It is almost as if losing the two of you helped me to find myself. Thank you for the gift that keeps on giving.

Say hello to the "man upstairs" for me and whisper in his ear so that He can look out for the rest of us, as we are always in need of a blessing................................ ..

Though I may be accepting it, I will never stop missing the two of you.

Merry Christmas
your brother and son,
ME

Old 12-25-2006, 12:24 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
Re: Wish you were here

forthemasses that was so sweet of you! You are right, we will never forget them. It is so hard right here at the Holidays but God will help us through this. God Bless You and hope you have the best Christmas that you can possibly have.

Jan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2006, 07:41 AM   #3
(female)

OK2GO81 HB User
Re: Wish you were here

You are right FTM. The holidays do invoke a feeling that is hard to describe.
This is the first Christmas without my uncle (Nov. 2006) and the second without my grandma (2005). I went to the cemetary this morning...like I have done on so many days, but today was the first one that I felt the tears welling up as I stood in front of my uncle's grave and said a prayer. Today, I miss him like crazy. I know each day we heal a little more, but today, it felt like it had just happened.

I hope that he and all our loved ones are enjoying Christmas up in heaven today...

OK2GO

Closed Thread