It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2006, 10:33 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

lovethoscurls HB User
Maya are you out there?

Hi Maya,

Wanted to see how you were doing, I haven't posted in awhile. I also just wanted to share some feelings as well, hope you don't mind reading them.

The holidays were hard, but I made it though. Many "In memory of Grandma" gifts were given, many pictures, and bears made of her shirts. The hardest part was buying my grandma cemetery decorations for Christmas, I literally lost it in some man's garage while trying to pick one out. Not the Christmas present I would have thought I would be buying her. On a good note: My wonderful BF that has been here for me though all of this is now my wonderful finance! That was very difficult as much as it was wonderful, already dealing with the holidays and then the reminder she won't be able to hug me before I walk down the isle, but also wonderful. Made what could have been the worst holiday ever one of the best...

Hope all is well,

Beki

Old 02-28-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mayam HB User
Re: Maya are you out there?

I've just seen your post, Beki. Hope you are doing okay. Haven't been around here for a long time but it's so good to hear from you.
Grandma is still very much a part of you, it seems. Glad you managed the holiday period. It can be daunting but your presents and decorations were a good idea.
Sorry I'm so late in answering. Hope you get this reply. I've been thinking about you.
I'm doing fine.
Maya x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread