It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2006, 05:20 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User
kathryn where are you?

kathryn i miss you where are you is every thing o.k. we are doing o.k.here getting use to living a little different . daddy is doing o.k. my brother and elizbeth [loose mouth] took some poinsettas to moms grave site. that was nice. at least they [she] left my flowers alone. well just checking in. e/mail me back miss you. susan kay

Old 12-30-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
Re: kathryn where are you?

Susan I get so tickled when you call your in-law loose mouth!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User

hi well thats the first thing that comes to my mind because she talks and rambles and donst finish a sentence and then she starts in on all she has ever wanted is to be accepted and then she starts talking about her last conversation with mom and how her and mom got every thing strat its just on and on and on so its almost like having hoof and mouth deseise. [ you know putting her foot in her mouth all the time] so thats the nicest way i can put it.so i think it is appropreate. susan kay

Old 01-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

kathryn+2 HB Userkathryn+2 HB User

Hey Susankay....
I had kind of a tough Christmas (like all of the rest of you on here) It was pretty quiet without my mom ,my daughter, and my grandkids. But my daughter and grandkids got here on Sat (2 granddaughters ages 2 and 5) They drove 14hrs from Colorado. So right now the house is full of life and laughter. I think now that he holidays are behind us I will be okay. Except it will be hard on me when the kids leave.
Glad to hear you had a pretty nice Christmas after all. And that your Dad is doing better. . How are you feeling? no more kidney stones I hope. Those sound beyond painfull. If it's worse than childbirth I sure don't ever want to experience it Hang in there... Best wishes for the coming NEW YEAR.
Kathryn

Old 01-02-2007, 06:15 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

susan kay HB User

hi glad you made it through christmas it was different/ quiet we ate together my kitties all got new collers my best present i think was sending shannon to see here son and new grandbaby and her sons wife. she leaves tommorrow we are going to meet hat her apartment to get her to the airport. i got some new sheets and a cool caller i.d. ball that lights up and gives the date and day. and some red door colone. i went and changed out moms flowers to pink roses and pink carnations but those ponsetties that my sister in law insisted on putting there which would had been fine if they were fake but they werent and she put them there on christmas eve and by sunday they were gone some body took them i told her not to but she wanted to but im not going to tell her . she will get upset and drink and get the loose mouth and call me and wake me up and make me mad so i really dont want to tell her. i went to the dr. to day the one dr. mike sent me to dr. bundrick i have no more stones. but i do have a mass on my right adrenal gland that sits on top of my right kidney. he says it is larger than normal and in 3 months we will do a scan and if it has grown it comes out . if not we scan again in6 months he says it is probly begin but we will se in 3 monthes. i am going to ask dr. mike more when i see him on the 26th.i feel more comfortable with dr. mike.i liked him o.k. i just dont know him like i know dr. mike.moms grave has a creese in it across the like at shin level where the water goes across when it raines. so dady is trying to figure out what to do about it. maybe put some sod [grass] to hold the sand more so the rain wont make the crease. mom all ways wanted a flat stomach but not that way may be in her brand new body she has now up there . i hope she knows how much i miss her. and she can see that i come to see her every sunday. i always tell her hi mom love you when i pass hillcreast cem. every day to and from work. i just miss her so much. i had a moment at work yesterday some one at work suppose to be a friend hollered at me and it upset me and it just went from there. but i gathered my self and finished out me day i was glad i was off today.and tommorrow i take shannon to the airport. so i am going to rest the rest of the day. and back to work thursday vacaton 16/26 i can hardley wait. well good to talk to you . enjoy having your family. susan kay

Closed Thread