It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2007, 12:33 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User
I miss my Mama so much!

I thought once the holidays were over things just might be a little better but tomorrow I sure will miss her cooking them good ole black eye peas, cabbage and cornbread. I know it won't test as good as Mama's did, but I will do the best that I can because thats something that my Mama relly believed in on New Years Day! But I know she will be right there in that kitchen with me showing me what to do. Mama I miss you so much and love you too!

Your Daughter,
Jan Ward

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2007, 07:28 AM   #2
(male)

Bill J HB User
Re: I miss my Mama so much!

Dear Jan,

I fimd myself thinking about my Mom just as much now that the holidays are over. I dreampt about her last night and always miss her terribly when I wake up, it's nine days until the first year anniversary of her death and I'm not sure how that's going to go but it's one day at a time I guess. I hope your doing better.

Take Care and God Bless.

Bill J, Toronto

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2007, 03:26 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Dear CoyoteBound,

You miss your mother and your mother does not miss you; why, because she is with you ALL THE TIME.

When you go to the store, she is there, when you are in the kitchen, she is there, when you are sleeping, she is there.

When you are in the bathroom, she gives you your privacy and is right outside the door.

Take care
God Bless
FTM

Last edited by Phoenix; 01-04-2007 at 03:27 AM.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User

I so do understand how you feel jan, I lost my dear mum on febuary the 2nd last year.

I am 41 years old and cry like a bady most day, I miss her so so much, I dont think we will ever feel the same again.

when my mum died so did part of me, Lets hope that 2007 does get a little easier for us!!

God Bless to you ...Mandy

Old 01-09-2007, 03:19 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

Mandy I know how you feel. I have days when I cry and cry and then I might have a good day. I just had surgery done on January4th and I woke up while they were doing the surgery because I had blockage in both legs and when my eyes opened up, there was a vision of my Mama right there in front of me and she looked so pretty and before I could say anything to her, she fadded away. She was just letting me know that she was there with me thru my surgery. You don't know how good that made me feel.

God Bless You!
Jan

Old 01-09-2007, 03:31 AM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteBound
She was just letting me know that she was there with me thru my surgery.
Dear CoyoteBound,

Know that she is always with you, in spirit.

Take care
God Bless
FTM

Old 01-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

Thank you FTM! It helps having someone to talk to and I really appreciate you and everyone else that responds and helps me out. I don't know know what I would of done without this message board. It's great!

Old 01-11-2007, 01:22 AM   #8
Facilitator
(male)

Dear CoyoteBound,

I call it destiny. Forces greater than ourselves have brought us all here for a reason; not to mention that we all need a shoulder to lean on from time to time .

Take care
God Bless
FTM

Old 01-14-2007, 12:45 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

FTM,

I agree with you there! It is nice to have a shoulder to lean on and just to be able to talk to good people on this board has helped me so much.

How are you doing?

God Bless You!
Jan

Old 01-14-2007, 01:23 AM   #10
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteBound View Post
FTM,

I agree with you there! It is nice to have a shoulder to lean on and just to be able to talk to good people on this board has helped me so much.

How are you doing?

God Bless You!
Dear Jan,

To borrow a quote from a famous book "God bless us all; everyone."

I am rolling with the punches, so to speak. I look at it like this: life has dealt me cards to play but forgot to tell me what game is being played.

This board only works with open and honest communication. It is a means of one helping the other, which in turn helps that person.

We are strong; we will persevere.

How are you coping these days?

Take care
God Bless
FTM

Old 01-16-2007, 02:56 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

FTM,

I am doing better! After the Holidays was over, I could just feel the stress leave me and I knew it was gonna be hard but I will just take it one day at the time and thats all we can do.

Hope your feeling better also!
Jan

Old 01-16-2007, 03:06 AM   #12
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:
I will just take it one day at the time and thats all we can do.
Dear Jan,

Always reserve posting as an option . We will always be around.

Take care
God Bless
FTM

Old 01-18-2007, 01:31 AM   #13
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

I love you Mama and Daddy, but I know we will meet again! I miss ya'll so much and tell Judy(my sister I said to behave her self).

Love Ya'll and miss you so, so much!
Yoyr Daughter,
Jan

Old 01-18-2007, 01:34 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

CoyoteBound HB User

I love you Mama and Daddy, but I know we will meet again! I miss ya'll so much and tell Judy(my sister I said to behave her self).

Your Daughter,
Jan

Old 01-18-2007, 01:39 AM   #15
Facilitator
(male)

Quote:

Yoyr Daughter,
Jan
Dear Jan,

I feel what you are saying but please realize that they have never left you.

That warm feeling that you feel inside when you think of them is proof positive.

They are still protecting you but from another realm.

Take care
God Bless
FTM

Closed Thread