It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
(male)

JCoggin HB User
18 years ago today..1-6-89

My mother passed 18 years ago today. She fought a short but tough battle with esophageal cancer but "it" eventually won. Her last stay in the hospital lasted 89 days. I stayed with her from 6pm every evening until 7:30am the next morning, I was 23 years old at that time and an only child. Rest in peace Mom, I love you and miss you everyday.

James

Old 01-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User
Re: 18 years ago today..1-6-89

Oh God Bless you and your dear mum.

I lost my mum on the 2nd febuary last year, I cry everyday I miss her so much.

When my mum was alive, every year on her mums aniversery she would feel low and say how she missed her mum(my nan) she had been died 16 years the year my mum died, I used to think that my mum was a bit over the top about going on about her mum.

Oh how wrong was I!!

I feel so guilty for being like that if you know what I mean.

I lost my dad in 1999 to bowel cancer, both my mum and dad was 61 when they died.

I have been so ill with my health snice my mum past!1

take care ...Mandie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2007, 04:57 AM   #3
(female)

cushing HB User
Re: 18 years ago today..1-6-89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoggin View Post
My mother passed 18 years ago today. She fought a short but tough battle with esophageal cancer but "it" eventually won. Her last stay in the hospital lasted 89 days. I stayed with her from 6pm every evening until 7:30am the next morning, I was 23 years old at that time and an only child. Rest in peace Mom, I love you and miss you everyday.

James
There is nothing worse than losing someone you love.My brother who was 18 died in a horrible accident back in 1982.Then 11 months later my mother died of cancer she was 39. I was only 12 years old.I think about them alot and always wonder what it would be like if they were still here.Now my father who I adore had a bad stroke last year and had gotten worse,He is now in a hosptial with no blood flowing to his legs.I am numb.I am so scared I will lose him.I will be a wreck if he leaves this world.But I know that other place will be so much better for him.
Deb

Closed Thread