It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2007, 01:48 AM   #1
(female)

loboo HB User
Hi to you all again x

Hi Guys I know I havent been on for a while. I saw Bill G had the first anniversary of Moms passing, you weren't alone I had my Dad's on Jan 28th. I really thought it would be an awful day but so many things happened i didnt have time to be sad. The best thing that happened was my friend had twin daughters and i went to see them on the 28th, it made me think that here we are the cycle of life has gone round again. I celebrated Dads life instead of mourned for what i was missing, yes it is still hard i miss him being here physically, but i remembered all the good times and what he brought to my life and taught me - thanks dad x
my kids said today is the anniversary of grandad getting his angel wings and they didnt get sad either.
I wanted to share it with you to let you all know that yes grief does gentley slowly smooth away and we do get slowly in a better place to be happy again, i hope it gives some hope, because i look back at all the bad days and all the sadness lonliness emptiness and tears ...... but it truly does get easier
xxxx Lo xxxx

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Stopping again akazie Smoking Cessation 7 01-11-2011 06:22 PM
Help. I'm struggling again. bluesky123 Relationship Health 6 09-13-2008 05:52 AM
Will I or my life ever be the same again??? Help Please Petrie1 Grief & Loss 5 04-27-2008 11:55 AM
14 days and counting until TTC again... JellyB_3 Miscarriage & Still Birth 4 02-15-2006 05:05 AM
Feel like I'm getting too restrictive again.... zusanna Eating Disorder Recovery 6 01-26-2006 10:46 AM